Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Studio Series 77 Deluxe N.E.S.T. Bumblebee Revealed

Get the delay email from Amazon yesterday

And a cancel email yesterday

I got the same notice too, so maybe it's not coming here anymore.

It's still being released, as it is now out in Asia, but has a release date of April in America.

And from someone who now has one, they have posted up a video, with some screencaps here.

The NEST Bumblebee was back up on Amazon Australia tonight, saying that it was "Currently out of stock" but allowed me to place an order... and straight after I completed the purchase, the product page is back to saying that it is "temporarily out of stock" and you can only add it to your wishlist (the purchase tabs are gone).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The NEST Bumblebee was back up on Amazon Australia tonight, saying that it was "Currently out of stock" but allowed me to place an order... and straight after I completed the purchase, the product page is back to saying that it is "temporarily out of stock" and you can only add it to your wishlist (the purchase tabs are gone).
    This is getting ridiculous...

Two weeks ago Amazon Australia cancelled that order, saying that they were unable to secure stock... and now tonight I found the listing with two units currently in stock - so I bought one, and will now see if it actually exists and arrives. (the third time I have ordered it on Amazon Australia)
    It was $43, which is pretty steep for a redeco deluxe, but considering how difficult it is to secure this figure, and how unknown it's release is in just about any country, I figured I should jump on it in case it doesn't show up again.