Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Studio Series 77 Deluxe N.E.S.T. Bumblebee Revealed

Default Transformers Studio Series 77 Deluxe N.E.S.T. Bumblebee Revealed

New Studio Series N.E.S.T Bumblebee revealed, basically being a redeco of Offroad Bumblebee in N.E.S.T Colours and given a running N.E.S.T. guy as well.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Don't you mean BumbleBEBEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Don't you mean BumbleBEBEE!!!

The typos on this really cheapens what already looks like a really lazy and confusing toy for Studio Series.
    There is that name typo on the box, and on the Pulse product page each of the images has a disclaimer that spells "Product" wrong.
    I don't know what the rush was with this, as it hasn't been leaked (or mentioned that I can even recall), and isn't a new mould or character to make a fuss about.
    Aaaaand... there appears to be 3 new-Movie Deluxe toys in this wave, and the other one that is so far known (SS-79) is another Bumblebee that isn't a new mould either, which is even more boring for this wave.

As noted by others on another fansite, NEST didn't exist in the Bumblebee Movie era of the 1980s, as it was Sector 7 until 2007, when it was then disbanded and NEST was created... so with the typos and the impossibility of a NEST Bumblebee vehicle existing in the Bumblebee Movie era, the whole thing stinks of an April Fools Joke.
    It would have made more sense if it had been a sandy coloured Jeep (the one that Bumblebee scanned looked to be sandy coloured) with a Sector 7 logo on it, as it was in their training ground, so would have been one of their vehicles.

And they couldn't even give us a new figurine... it's just the Sam figurine from the SS-74 ROTF Bumblebee.

The product page says it is for April 4th.

On a related note, from the previous 77 Studio Series toys, the redeco toys that weren't really characters or forms in the Movies...
    09 - Thundercracker
    17 - Shadow Raider
    23 - KSI Sentry
    43 - KSI Boss

And I would also include, the WW2 Bumblebee and Hotrod were both the wrong alt-modes.

Would 48 Parks Megatron count as a non-movie SS figure I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Would 48 Parks Megatron count as a non-movie SS figure I wonder.
    Even though the prefix refers to a non-movie element, the character and its two modes are in one of the movies.

I like where this is headed conceptually.

Non-movie characters from the first two movies lines are among my favourite figures. Tomahawrk, Terradive, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Brawn, Lockdown, Stockade and so on were all super fun. Bring on more, I say.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    On a related note, from the previous 77 Studio Series toys, the redeco toys that weren't really characters or forms in the Movies...
    09 - Thundercracker
    17 - Shadow Raider
    23 - KSI Sentry
    43 - KSI Boss
    Except for Thundercracker, the other 3 were based off generic bots in Age of Extinction, so they kinda were characters m/forms, even if they didn’t have a name.

As people on American sites had claimed that SS-77 grey Bumblebee was a "Fan Channel" exclusive, it wouldn't be released at retail in one of the regular waves... and I just saw it listed on Amazon Australia for au$43. It is saying that it is not currently in stock, but since they have just listed it, it usually that means it should be within a few days.
    I ordered one, just to see if and when it gets shipped. (the product page says it was supposed to be released December 1st).

Apparently this grey redeco Bumblebee is supposed to be released next month (a toystore in HK has stock), so if it is being released by Amazon Australia we might see it released here soon.
    Official toy images now out.