Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Transformers revealed - Draculus & Road Rage

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If Amazon stays at $92 (they don't fix the price before release) I might have ro change my preorder over to EB.
    I just checked my Amazon order, and Draculus has been changed to $58.36... so must be close to release as well (the release date was supposed to be October 1st).
    A shame that the order page still isn't up yet, so maybe they will only list it when they are ready to ship.

Thinking halloween timed release for the count dracula mwuahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I just checked my Amazon order, and Draculus has been changed to $58.36... so must be close to release as well (the release date was supposed to be October 1st).
    A shame that the order page still isn't up yet, so maybe they will only list it when they are ready to ship.
    It came into stock last weekend, and unfortunately the price went up to match EB Games ($64). Still cheaper than Popcultcha by $6, and free shipping from Amazon for those eligible.
    EB Games still haven't got it yet, or haven't started shipping them out to stores and customers yet.

Mine from Amazon arrived a couple days ago, so I went into my nearest EB Games store and cancelled that order (which was my backup in case Amazon cancelled my pre-order).
    Unfortunately, the packaging on mine was damaged. I had two toys sent from Amazon (Shadowpanther and Draculus), separately, but they are the same size packaging, shipped in the same sized Amazon shipping boxes... and yet, someone at Amazon put in a scrunched up piece of packaging paper into the Draculus box, and then forced closed the lids of the box to tape it down (which wasn't even very flat), crushing the Draculus box enough to rip one of the sides open.
    They probably thought that it was an expensive item that needed extra protection in shipping, but in the end, caused the damage, as Shadowpanther was shipped without any padding, and its shipping box was sealed flat, with the toy arriving undamaged.

Two months after us, America is getting Draculus on November 28th... and someone just found it at a Target store, but wasn't able to buy it because it scanned up as a locked item until November 28th.