Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USPS not delivering to Australia

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Just collected my parcel from Auspost. So, mine took 1 month from USA to VIC.
    That's good to know. Hopefully mine will get through eventually. It hasn't been sent back AFAIK.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    That's good to know. Hopefully mine will get through eventually. It hasn't been sent back AFAIK.
    Thanks. I hope you receive your stuff, especially the MISB G1 Jazz. That's anxiety inducing, just thinking about this precious cargo sitting somewhere where people don't know its value. Is it graded? If so, at least there's an acrylic case protecting the toy.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Thanks. I hope you receive your stuff, especially the MISB G1 Jazz. That's anxiety inducing, just thinking about this precious cargo sitting somewhere where people don't know its value. Is it graded? If so, at least there's an acrylic case protecting the toy.
    Thanks man, I'm sure it will show up eventually. Not graded and I don't think it would score above a 75 so I'd rather not know, but I'm happy to have a sealed pre-rub Jazz with the roof that isn't misaligned in the box.

For anyone who doesn't understand, basically a lot of G1 Jazz's were packaged with the front and back sections not lined up quite right. This isn't an issue once you open it and transform it properly, but it annoys my OCD a bit for sealed display.
    Obviously these toys were never intended to be display items 35+ years down the track, so it's just the luck of the draw now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    ...basically a lot of G1 Jazz's were packaged with the front and back sections not lined up quite right. This isn't an issue once you open it and transform it properly, but it annoys my OCD a bit for sealed display.
    I just googled 'MISB g1 jazz' images and see what you mean. Also just realised how distracting the gaps are between the doors and the rest of the car on this mold.

New Zealand is now on this list; thankfully I almost never purchase anything from the USA anymore.

So just to confirm ebays global shipping program is not affected by usps service suspension

as i forgot about this and order though ebay and the seller is using gsp priority international shipping

Just found out they are still shipping

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announ.../ba-p/32329898

As of Friday, October 1, 2021 USPS will temporarily suspend some international services to New Zealand. This suspension is due to COVID-19 transportation cancellations and restrictions. Impacted services include the following:

Priority Mail International (PMI)
    First-Class Package International Service (FCPIS)
    Commercial ePacket (CeP)
    International Priority Airmail (IPA) Packets
    International Surface Air Lift (ISAL) Packets
    Airmail M-bags
    International Priority Airmail (IPA) M-bags
    International Surface Air Lift (ISAL) M-bags
    Items deposited before October 1 will be transported and delays are to be expected. USPS has confirmed all packages which have not been processed by October 1 at the International Service Center (ISC) will be processed as “Return to Sender”. We will continue to monitor the situation, and for more detailed, up-to-date information, please check the USPS International Services Alerts page.

eBay international standard delivery and GSP are not affected; both services will continue to provide timely delivery to New Zealand. For more information on these services, please visit our eBay international shipping page.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.
    The eBay Shipping Team
    And

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announ.../ba-p/32243280

UPDATE: USPS has temporarily suspended all Priority Mail International (PMI) to Australia in addition to the services listed below. Please also see our news announcement here regarding USPS suspended services to New Zealand.

As of Friday, September 3, 2021, USPS will temporarily suspend some international services to Australia. This suspension is due to COVID-19 transportation cancellations and restrictions. Impacted services include the the following:

First-Class Package International Service (FCPIS)
    Commercial ePacket (CeP)
    International Priority Airmail (IPA) Packets
    International Surface Air Lift (ISAL) Packets

USPS has also confirmed all packages which have not been processed by the International Service Center (ISC) will be processed as “Return to Sender”.

We will continue to monitor the situation, and for more detailed, up-to-date information, please check the USPS International Services Alerts page.

eBay international standard delivery and GSP are not affected; both services will continue to provide timely delivery to Australia. For more information on these services, please visit our eBay international shipping page.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.
    The eBay Shipping Team

Yes, because they use a private logistics company (Pitney Bowes)

I was worried over nothing then ,thank you

Update: my G1 Jazz has left the US as of yesterday!
    Will confirm when it's safely in my hands.