Thread: Woolies Stickers / blocks

Default Woolies Stickers / blocks

Anyone collecting the olympic album and stickers? I have a bunch of stickers to off load plus an album thats needs four pages of stickers.

Anyone collecting the not lego sets? They are compatible with lego, so if you are looking for shop displays this could be a good substitute with the trolley and shelves that you can add to your lego sets

I thought more would be into the bricks coz of the lego section. I have a couple of spares for trade

I believe NSW stores have delayed the bricks promotion because of lockdowns.

I haven't been to a supermarket in a few months now and never tick the box when doing my online ordering. Maybe if I was in store and I could pick them up I might?

They are sub par compared to lego. They dont align flush. Are recycled (yay) but can lead to different colourations of blocks (boo), light and dark grey for example. Some good pieces if looking for special pieces to fit into lego. Not sure how they go size wise with lego.

Sold out of trucks and figurine packs in first 2 - 3 days. Really bad stock control on their part.

Anyone want these? Throw em out otherwise

As a Woolworths Group employee I thought I'd love to build a little "lego" Woolworths. But I still haven't opened the packs and boxes.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Were/are the stickers as funny as they sounded?

Funny? They are of athletes. I have lost the album with the move.

I have three deluxe and two basic sets. Only two opened. Was going to combined them as only get two walls to build

Do woolies still have recycling bins for these?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Funny? They are of athletes. I have lost the album with the move.

I have three deluxe and two basic sets. Only two opened. Was going to combined them as only get two walls to build

Do woolies still have recycling bins for these?
    Oh, I thought you meant the furry-style ones.