View Poll Results: Do you keep your Transformers manuals?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I keep all my manuals.

16 80.00%
  • I keep some of my manuals.

3 15.00%
  • They all go in the recycling.

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you keep your Transformers manuals?

All the manuals and extras bits from figures have gone into baggies in big plastic tubs. Save for the instructions of new figures, they get turfed with the boxes

I keep mine as I am forgetful and enjoy transforming them with instructions. the extent of my filing system is keeping the same series toys together. I will admit I get frustrated at the different size manuals. Part of my reason for being such a big fan of the Japanese legends line is the included comics kinda force the manuals to all be a regular size which made them easy to keep.

The WFC Trilogy ones I have are a mess of different sizes and it frustrates me.
    I did notice that Takara did upload pdf version of them to their product pages. https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products...tf_sg/sg-ex-01 <--Ratchet and they have a link on the page
    https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/wordpres...-01_manual.pdf <-- Ratchet's manual.

But they don't upload them until after the figure's release in Japan. So studio series has up to Comaro Bumblebee, but no Wreck-Gar just yet.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yup, all of them. Although I generally remember all the transformations, I do sometimes forget something, and it is nice to be able to go to The Box and pull out the instructions when required. And I see such moments only increasing as I grow older and as my collection grows (my base target for Generations toys is, after all, 213, and I have plenty of toys outside that target and collection as well, some of them much more complex than a Generations toy).

That's a good reason. Now ask me to explain why I keep the instructions for repaints...

I recently went through some of my stuff and ended up with this massive pile of instructions and I realised I’m never going to look at them so they went in the bin.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

If its got a box the manual stays in the box. For everything else, I use 2 of these big Lego Brick containers to store them in.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|