Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF Mosaic: Just Excuses

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Oh yeah I got all that but I just don't get how it's supposed to be funny. What's the humourous part?
    The Atomic Cloud is smiling???
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I think its one of those comics in which the 'cutesy art' is what makes it humorous rather than the story.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I think its one of those comics in which the 'cutesy art' is what makes it humorous rather than the story.

That and the fact that it emphasizes that Starscream will use ANY (as in nothing is too ridiculous i.e. Megatron trips and falls flat on his face) excuse to usurp leadership even if it was only til Megsy is done with his hangover.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's satirising the sheer stupidity of the G1 cartoon Starscream character - the fact that he's this incompetent dope who goes around scheming to usurp Megatron at every turn, but never succeeds. *sigh* I much prefer Marvel Comic Starscream... (Underbase Saga ftw!)

its the TF equivalent of VG cats. using cutesy art to hide the lack of good humor.

hmmmmm not particularly humerous, art is that of a sell out culture obsessed with vanity. Plot reminds one of a BBC police drama

no real reason that this mosaic should have been given the special treatment of its own thread.

A waste of electricity, computing power, my internet time, much like "Feeling Yellow"

2 thumbs down

Bah! No love at all for this Mosaic. I think its fine b/c the art is supposed to reflect the tone of a piece. Much like I read Criminal which is a noir comic and expect far more gritty and shadowy art. When I read Spider-man though, I'm looking for more energy and vitality to reflect the character as wheel as a sense of NY.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Lol I find it pretty funny myself ^^