Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden disc collection revealed

If only they had spaced apart the official reveals of these first two packs, as it could have been well played by Hasbro to send the fandom on a wild goose chase, and see how quickly someone whips up a custom redeco Wheeljack toy and claim it is a leaked Golden Disk toy.
    The Jackpot toy hadn't actually leaked yet, so it was a waste opportunity to mess with us, and then surprise us with the real reveal later... after the fandom had been fighting over if the Jackpot listing was real or a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It is strange that this second set isn't allowing people from Australia to order it, but the first set did allow it.
    Strange and extremely annoying. Mail forwarder it is unless it pops up locally to access it.

Third reveal: Mutant Tigatron - an orange version based on the original prototype deco with the mutant head.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...utant-tigatron

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...lection/46343/

Wasn't too interested in the first two chapters.. but something about that orange Tigertron made me preorder.

The mutant head kills my interest in this one (same with Shadowpanther - would have like the toy to have a swappable heads)

Mutant Tigatron on Amazon America - also for March 1st - us$31.50

• CHAPTER 3: ENTER THE MUTANT WARRIOR: In this timeline, the quantum surge kills all Maximals and Predacons, except Tigatron. He survives, but the surge left him severely mutated, aggressive, and savage. He doesn’t remember his allegiance to the Maximals, and another survivor plots to take advantage…
    • COMPLETE YOUR GOLDEN DISK COLLECTION: Packaging features a part of a Golden Disk graphic. Collect this pack along with the other 3 Golden Disk Collection packs to complete the graphic! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
    • CLASSIC CONVERSION AND WEAPONS: Mutant Tigatron figure converts to tiger mode in 22 steps. Includes his classic Quasar Cannon and tail whip accessories

The orange Tigatron from a product display in 1996 (maybe toyfair?), which was one of several Beast Wars toys that saw different colours in the pre-production figures to what was eventually released in stores.
    (this is an image I had on my computer since 1996, but there is another image out there from a product catalogue, naming the toy TigERtron, which could just be a spelling error from the magazine)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The orange Tigatron from a product display in 1996 (maybe toyfair?), which was one of several Beast Wars toys that saw different colours in the pre-production figures to what was eventually released in stores.
    (this is an image I had on my computer since 1996, but there is another image out there from a product catalogue, naming the toy TigERtron, which could just be a spelling error from the magazine)

So is this the Beast Wars equivalent of when you would see G1 figures in promotional shots, but with a colour scheme that didn't make it to market?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

There goes my hopes and dreams of a tigger winnie the pooh crossover dashed, never to be

Terrorsaur has now been revealed. Either he is like Jackpot and won't ship to Aus, or has sold out as well.

Amazon Listing for Terrorsaur
    Last edited by griffin; 1st October 2021 at 09:35 AM. Reason: fixed link