Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden disc collection revealed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Golden disc collection revealed

Part one of four of the golden disc collection was revealed overnight, the Road Ranger and Puffer 2 pack

Amazon America exclusive - 1st March 2022 - us$42

The American listing is actually available for pre-order for us in Australia, but it should also be on Amazon Australia as well (page was up in April but then taken down).

• GOLDEN DISK COLLECTION: The Golden Disk is a powerful artifact with the ability to reveal knowledge of the past, the future, and of the infinite possible destinies throughout time. Discover an alternate timeline in which the quantum surge that mutated many Maximals and Predacons into Transmetals, goes very differently…
    • CHAPTER 1: THROUGH THE VORTEX: The quantum surge causes a time vortex, intercepting the GoBot Road Ranger and the Autobots Pipes and Huffer, pulling them through time and space. During the wild journey through the vortex, Huffer and Pipes fuse and arrive on prehistoric Earth as Puffer
    • COMPLETE YOUR GOLDEN DISK COLLECTION: Packaging features a part of a Golden Disk graphic. Collect this pack along with the other 3 Golden Disk Collection packs to complete the graphic! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)

Last edited by griffin; 28th September 2021 at 08:58 PM. Reason: added links, info and images

I find it funny how Pipe's Redeco got announced before Pipes did.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The silhouette for pack 2 is Wheeljack... or should I say Slicer?

The second one has been announced, and it is Jackpot and Sights from SS86 Jazz and Battlemaster Pteraxadon

The Wheeljack art was a red herring.

https://twitter.com/hasbropulse/stat...162959365?s=21

Jackpot is not available from US Amazon to ship to Aus :-(

Jackpot is available through Hasbro Pulse UK. You'll need to use a freight forwarder though.
    I have 3 ordered for myself and two other members here, but I'm hoping that Amazon AU lists it as the Ozformers Facebook page suggested.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The second one has been announced, and it is Jackpot and Sights from SS86 Jazz and Battlemaster Pteraxadon

The Wheeljack art was a red herring.

https://twitter.com/hasbropulse/stat...162959365?s=21
    The Amazon America listing - for release March 1st 2022 (same day as the first pack), for us$23 (a great price in America, as it is in the middle of the retail range for Deluxe class, but comes with a Battlemaster for free, and a fancy box).
    It is strange that this second set isn't allowing people from Australia to order it, but the first set did allow it.

• CHAPTER 2: …AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE: The quantum surge causes a time vortex, intercepting the Action Master Jackpot and his partner Sights, pulling them through time and space. Somehow the journey through the vortex gave Jackpot the ability to convert into a vehicle mode and altered Sights alt mode
    • COMPLETE YOUR GOLDEN DISK COLLECTION: Packaging features a part of a Golden Disk graphic. Collect this pack along with the other 3 Golden Disk Collection packs to complete the graphic! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
    • CLASSIC CONVERSION AND WEAPONS: Autobot Jackpot and Autobot Sights figures convert to sports car and axe modes in 20 and 5 steps. Includes blaster and blast effect accessories

From the leaks back in April, the other two figures should be Tigatron and Terrorsaur.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It is strange that this second set isn't allowing people from Australia to order it, but the first set did allow it.
    Strange and extremely annoying. Mail forwarder it is unless it pops up locally to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Golden Disk Tigatron (orange deco) now in stock at Amazon Australia, for au$64.

Jackpot is still in stock as Australian stock, for au$43.

That's two of them now definitely in Australia (at least, significant stock numbers).

The Ranger/Puffer 2-pack is still in stock as American stock, for au$69.

Now we just need Terrorsaur to show up, in decent numbers.
    Grabbed the last Tigatron according to amazon earlier today. Jackpot must have sold out as it takes you to the UK item.