Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recolour Movie toy for Sequel toyline? (spoilers)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Yeah that hasn't gone down really well at all. He is now claiming that he hasn't stolen pics either. Seems that he has banned all the boards from taking pics, Allspark and TFW are having similar issues.
    If this is some feeble way for TF08 to get a bunch of new members...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    If this is some feeble way for TF08 to get a bunch of new members...
    Perhaps. But to get to be a member with proper full access to the site you need over 100 posts, and to have purchased a figure from him.

Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I have this theory about the TF2 BB figure...

Maybe BB will have TWO forms in the new movie, just like how there were 74 and 08 versions in the first movie. And this slight re-mould will serve as a sneak preview kind of figure - the role similar to those TF1 protoform figures or the 74 BB.

I hope.

Yeh I hope so too, as by then, the concept car would be old wouldn't it? But it would seem odd for them to change for each movie though surely. Is there a new mould for Prime?

There were talks of Prime being a new mould. No idea if it'll be a completely new mould, or only a "partly" new mould...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    There were talks of Prime being a new mould. No idea if it'll be a completely new mould, or only a "partly" new mould...
    I believe that he will at least have to be extensively retooled if those rumours about (SPOILERS) him combining with another figure are true.

But I dont think any of us will be at all surprised to see all the returning character get an alt mode change of sorts, can't shake the feeling that Ratchet at least will be either re-formatted or change colour.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

No need to white-out spoilers Trunks (people know this section is full of them ) but if we do get a powerlinxing movie-style OP/Jetfire, can you imagine how ugly it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    No need to white-out spoilers Trunks (people know this section is full of them ) but if we do get a powerlinxing movie-style OP/Jetfire, can you imagine how ugly it will be?
    Better safe than sorry.

As for the ugliness, it cannot be much uglier than anything we saw in the first movie now can it? I'm fully expecting a Cybertron style Wing Sabre merged bot. More or less Optimus with a Glider attachment and maybe some knee pads or shin guards or something.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Better safe than sorry.

As for the ugliness, it cannot be much uglier than anything we saw in the first movie now can it? I'm fully expecting a Cybertron style Wing Sabre merged bot. More or less Optimus with a Glider attachment and maybe some knee pads or shin guards or something.
    Maybe it'll have no arms but five legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeh I hope so too, as by then, the concept car would be old wouldn't it? But it would seem odd for them to change for each movie though surely. Is there a new mould for Prime?
    Well, no, assuming General Motors doesn't go out of business, the Camaro would be in production and possibly on car dealer lots by the time the movie is out in the US. The production model looks more or less like the 2006 concept, except it has window frames and the vents in the front of the rear wheels are now merely indentations.

Bumblebee is apparently a Camaro Z28 in Revenge, which is basically a higher trim level and a better engine.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.