Thread: Hello

Default Hello

hi everyone at ozfomers. nice to meet you

a bit about myself. i am a mother of two adult sons, living in sydney past 20+ years. i am originally from japan.
    i watched Transformers shows and collected toys late in the 90s and some in 00s. Beast Wars Neo and Car Robot. when my son got into Armada we started buying toys again. we had great fun up until Revenge of the Fallen movie. then we lost our interest gradually.

Lockdown made me clean up the storage and i discovered all those toys i forgot about.
    i did think of offloading them on ebay, but sadly i forgot about the details. i am not sure if those toys are complete even.
    frankly put, i am looking to sell some of those toys to people who will love them again, and also are knowledgeable enough to know what they are getting.

i know nothing about newer stuff, but would be nice to be nostalgic about old times too...
    if there are sections where i can read or talk about older toys that would be great.

i am not sure if this is an acceptable form of introduction, i hope it is!

Hi! Trust me, someone on here will know who and how complete a toy is. I can help with beast wars and early movie toys. I too lost interest with dark of the moon. Quality really dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Hi! Trust me, someone on here will know who and how complete a toy is. I can help with beast wars and early movie toys. I too lost interest with dark of the moon. Quality really dropped.
    hello autoconi appreciate your reply!

Revenge of the Fallen had some crazy intricate toys. i remember there are toys i never transformed more than a few times.
    on the other hand i did enjoy Animated toys too. they were nice. i still need to find those in the storage.

i will also navigate the forum and find appropriate threads for my musings

What part of Japan are you from? A few people here live or have lived over there.

i am from Niigata prefecture