Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toys R Us can be hazardous to your health

the last time i charged into a shop was to get Machine Wars optimus prime

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    reminds of this argument i saw outside Box Hill central between two rival emo groups
    yes but instead of shooting each other the emos stabbed themselves

Well hey shouldve equipped the walmart employees with taser guns. What a bunch of hoodlum shoppers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The TRU shoot out story is worse than the Wal Mart one. At least with the Wal Mart one there wasn't any real malice intent - just mass selfishness. At worst it's a case of manslaughter... with the TRU story that's more like murder.

*sigh*

2 possible solutions:
    1/ Stores may need to consider improving security when they have big opening sales. They might need to do what they do at night clubs and enforce a queue with guards at the door permitting a limited number of people into the store at any one time to avoid over-crowding.
    2/ CHANGE THE FREAKING SECOND AMENDMENT *ahem* Don't tell me that people have the freakin' right to bear arms when they're shooting each other over bloody toys and video games. It will never happen... and another reason why I'm glad not to be living in the United States of Gunmerica. (-_-)

...in the meantime realistic looking gun toys are still illegal and apparently boarding an aircraft with an Optimus Prime T-shirt is an act of terrorism...

And here I was thinking that the footage of Australian Boxing Day sales was scary...

The trampling story was pretty bad though not only was he trampled, but after he had fallen, and was being resuscitated, people were still flowing by ignoring him because they had shopping to do. The people who didnt stop to help or stop at all are just as bad (if not worse) than the idiots whot rampled him in the first place.

TRU story is more "one person ruins it for everyone else" with their general idiocy in bringing weapons into a toy store.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

This guy from another message board has the right idea:

Quote Originally Posted by opalexian View Post
    Now THAT is kinda amusing, in a f***ed up way. 'You want to go to Black Friday? You better take your gun to the WILD WILD WEST.' So these are the reports of people dying...what about the reports of people getting into fights over s**t? Since all the more common sense people stay home maybe they should gas the stores... >_> I'm a horrible person, it's ok to say it.
    I don't think he is a horrible person