Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PulseCon Ravage 2-pack for pre-order in Australia

Default PulseCon Ravage 2-pack for pre-order in Australia

Thanks to some tip offs in the Online Sightings topic, the Ravage 2-pack is finally being offered to Australians by two Australia/New Zealand sources...

MightyApe (in New Zealand, but ships to Australia and NZ) - $91 (shipping from $5.90 = $97) (extra for express shipping)

Popcultcha (in Victoria, ships Australia-wide) - $90 (shipping $9 = $99) (they offer free shipping on orders over $100, but apparently limit this item to just 1, which doesn't qualify)

The release date is noted at November 30th on one site, which probably applies to both, so expect it to be delivered within the first week of December from either source.... but be aware that there may be shipping delays at this time that might add a few extra days to the estimate.

I was expecting it to show up at EBGames/Zing, but they haven't listed it yet. If they are still getting it, they may list it when it arrives if they aren't getting too many units.
    If they also get it, or it shows up at another non-import source, I'll update with details... but for now, there are two pre-order options for those who don't want to risk missing out (provided they don't over-sell and have to cancel orders later).

Last edited by griffin; 27th October 2021 at 07:51 PM.

Popcultcha currently showing a date of November 2022

Sounds about right for them

Those prices are insane. I’d rather hedge my bets on a slim EB chance, or just skip it altogether.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I was keen, but probably not for ~$100.

Those prices aren't that bad. I paid $70 AUD for my Ravage from Hasbro Pulse. I wasn't charged tax or shipping by Hasbro, but I'm sure Shopmate will slug me good on both those fronts.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Those prices are insane. I’d rather hedge my bets on a slim EB chance, or just skip it altogether.
    I have to agree, I am with you on that. I really want the Agent Ravage but at nearly $100 for a deluxe and a very old reprint, ugh. Think I will join the wait list for an EB or Amazon listing...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Those prices aren't that bad. I paid $70 AUD for my Ravage from Hasbro Pulse. I wasn't charged tax or shipping by Hasbro, but I'm sure Shopmate will slug me good on both those fronts.
    This is the mental calculation I've been doing.

The direct conversion is $70, plus when you include shipping from America (which I have typically found to be about $20 from ebay for smaller items like this) the $90 sounds okay - not necessarily a price I like, but a price that is at least fair.

Just be careful with shopmate as they will ask you to provide an invoice for your items, then charge you GST for those items prior to shipping. They also charge by volume, not weight. I had 2 Siege Ratchets shipped over and they cost me $40 in shipping!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Someone showed an email to hasbro Asia asking g, and the reply was PopCultcha and Zing/eb.

My local zing is checking with the buyers for me

I went in on Popcultcha's offering.

I get so few of these figures I'm happy to pay over the odds, and missing out on the original Beast Wars exclusive figure 20 years ago has always haunted me.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.