Thread: Studio Series TFBB Wheeljack

Default Studio Series TFBB Wheeljack

Which brings us to where we are today...

Posted this in another thread but thought he looked a little small especially when compared to Cliffjumper + bumblebee..

I'm quite liking this line of SS Bumblebee movie figures. Ticks all the right boxes for G1 inspired aesthetics with Cybertronian looks.

That actually looks tremendous.

I'll probably get that. The designers have bothered to make it actually transform (instead of ball up and hide under a cape of car kibble, like lots of the other SS deluxes).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Usually toys that haven't been officially revealed or found in stores, are posted in the rumours section, just in case it is a 3rd party toy being passed off as a legit toy. This source is usually reliable with their (questionable) acquiring of unreleased toys... so this can stay here for now.

Screenshots for anyone unwilling or unable to view the video...

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Studio Series BB Wheeljack - https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/10/30/...eeljack-444039

Does he look a little small? thought he would be more standard for a deluxe sizing like his Earthrise version and other SS figures
    I still cant figure out if that person is getting the toys from Hasbro, or from shady sources... as they have some videos that claim to be invited to things or given things, but then they reveal items before Hasbro officially reveals it, and reviews KOs & 3rd party toys that I would have thought Hasbro would not be happy to be partnered with, particularly when he is promoting competing products to the official toys.
    I certainly don't risk it, so I would have thought that if that person was working with Hasbro officially, they wouldn't risk it either... unless it is just all about the money (advertising revenue from his videos).

I'd imagine if Hasbro were unhappy with the way PrimevsPrime was conducting himself they'd simply stop inviting him to events.

I don't really understand the mindset of people who are overly concerned about where a reviewer got a toy from. Hasbro aren't our friends, and I'm not losing sleep if some (presumably underpaid) factory worker has pinched a production sample and sold it on.

I'd rather see a toy being revealed for the first time by someone who is going to show it from all angles, do a size comparison and a step by step transformation, instead of on some plastic diorama under gaudy orange lights.

Studio Series Wheeljack was on the list of leaks that came out a few months ago. Given how terrible Hasbro are at actually revealing their products officially I'm not surprised this keeps happening. T Wrecks made it to shelves before an actual reveal, and last week during the Generations reveals they sort of shrugged their shoulders and went 'well its too late for us to do anything official with Tigatron now anyway'.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I like robot mode and the head is greatly detailed and reminds me a bit of bayverse. Mold this with earthrise alt please. He is a great looking figure