Thread: World's Smallest Transformers at Big W

Default World's Smallest Transformers at Big W

The licensed World's Smallest Transformers are now at Big W for $12 each. So if you have been looking for a very small Optimus, Starscream or Bumblebee you can get them at Big W.

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/worl...rted-/p/137412
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I legit searched at Big W Miranda for 15 mins on Sunday for these... no luck! Guess they are small !

Toyworld have had them since March, for $10 each... which I thought was expensive, but $12 at BigW... ouch. (and they are supposed to be the price leader)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    I legit searched at Big W Miranda for 15 mins on Sunday for these... no luck! Guess they are small !
    Update - found them! They're not with the Transformers - but instead with the games.

That seems odd, but then again people in different stores have different ideas about where things belong. At least until a new planogram comes out, then everything goes in the correct spot.

I saw these at Belmont Big W. They were with little odds and ends toys and not with the TFs. They are cute but the painting is quite errant, and Screamer's face is white. Also I wish they were $9 like some of the other World's Smallest toys, like Masters of the Universe, which is the same size. I also saw a review video where the guy tested articulation and twisted Prime's arm off, so I suspect they are fragile due to their size. If they go on heavy discount, I might get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I saw these at Belmont Big W. They were with little odds and ends toys and not with the TFs. They are cute but the painting is quite errant, and Screamer's face is white. Also I wish they were $9 like some of the other World's Smallest toys, like Masters of the Universe, which is the same size. I also saw a review video where the guy tested articulation and twisted Prime's arm off, so I suspect they are fragile due to their size. If they go on heavy discount, I might get them.
    Agree with all of this - my Starscream's head is jammed and I can't move it (rip).
    But I'm a sucker for cute things so purchased, but not worth the full RRP imho

I bought these from Big W. With the price of those 3 smallest transformers, better of just saving it for a deluxe figure haha.

One day when/if I get around to opening Siege Omega, I'd like to populate his base mode with these little guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I wish they were $9 like some of the other World's Smallest toys, like Masters of the Universe, which is the same size.
    Sheesh, Big W increased these to $13 and MOTU to $10.