Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Drool...
    Clean up on aisle 5 please!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just got these today. No pics sorry.

2 x MP Rollar pack with Ultra Magnus Gun
    Henkei Ironhide

Highly recommended for anyone with MP-02 to get this pack.

Victorysaber Giftset
    Deathsaurus
    Raiden Giftset!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Picked uo TM2 Megatron today thankyou Sofaman for keeping him safe
    and a very big THANK YOU to Amon for obtaining this for me, im a very happy camper

although Megatron isnt as soon as he arrived he started to take over

LOL at the karate kick pose

I just realised I still hadn't posted up my pics of the TFs I got in Japan in october. I'll get them up eventually

Picked up from the post office today, Euro Boss, Euro Talon, Euro Skydive. Unfortunately, due to a postage mix-up by one an ebay seller, I didn't get Euro Flash in the other box I got at the PO - which would have completed my Turbomasters/Predators (1992 Euro) collection. Ah well, that'll arrive early next year (have to swap the toys over at seller's expense of course, and the seller is in Canada...).

Also got in the mail, Gen2 Snarl (red version), leaving me waiting on the green one still in transit. If it gets to me within a week, I would just be one short of my 2008 objective (completing Gen2).
    But the good thing has been the near-completion of my Euro TFs collection, just from looking out for the missing Gen2 figures. Doing certain in-depth searches has turned up quite a few Euro TFs, which I wasn't going to focus on until next year. Now I only have 3 to go (Clench, Ironfist, Deluge), and Flash is currently somewhere in Canada.
    So my 2009 objective of completing my Euro collection should be quite easy to do now. I may have to look at another TFs collecting goal instead.

And a final item for today (at this time), is 2-pack Jetfire & Jetstorm from Kmart for $37.
    Tomorrow I gotta find a 25th Oppy at a Myer before their sale ends...

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    New "noteworthy" loot:

This is not available locally. This is from the postie courtesy of RK and the slightly energized dollar. Am very pleased with the lot. Cyclonus' colours are actually much better in person. He might be a tad too dark but the grey used isn't the typical Hasbro grey (ala Classics Starscream). Speaking of SS the repaint of him is much nicer, more closer to the Masterpiece edition. Inferno is just plain gorgeous.
    Lubbly jubbly indeed! Very glad to hear Cyclonus doesn't sport that most foul PVC grey. Hope to see some of this stuff here in January as well as the new Dinobot (I can hope)!

Got myself a revoltech Hot Rod, and Henkei Sideswipe and Ironhide. I prefer teh Henkei versions as the boxes are more compact and the toys come with chrome parts!

Got the MTMTE Profile Book #2 and Alliance Prequel issue #1. I'm willing to give this a cahnce even though it is movie related.

Still need Max Dino's though.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by shazam
    LOL at the karate kick pose
    More like Competition Taekwondo. Karate's not silly enough to expose their groin like that... not traditional Karate anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Clean up on aisle 5 please!!
    And another on aisle 6 for me please!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection