Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Botcon Bugbite gets freaked out after noticing how ridiculous he once looked:

Botcon Bugbite already had a hard time trying to be rid of his Gobot image and will have nothing of this:

I have been wanting this toy for a long time and I am so glad that he arrived just before Christmas!
    Last edited by kup; 25th December 2008 at 04:51 AM.

Picked up Legends Class Jazz and Hound. On a side note Target East Vic Park has 0 TF's IN THE WHOLE STORE The whole TF Rack was stripped bare, never seen a TF aisle like it.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Botcon Bugbite
    I have been wanting this toy for a long time and I am so glad that he arrived just before Christmas!
    Where'd you get im kup? Is it just him or you got the whole set of E-hobby bots?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    MORE ACID STORMS!
    WOOT - me the hoarder
    Don't you know....

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Don't you know....

We must stop STL
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Don't you know....

Please this was done and dealt with. Stop bringing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Where'd you get im kup? Is it just him or you got the whole set of E-hobby bots?
    An Ebay auction that was selling them loose. I have no interest in the other E-hobby minibots that come with this set and I didn't want to pay the ebay inflated price for it just to get one figure. I figured that I was never going to get it but one day this loose auction appeared and went for a reasonable amount.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    An Ebay auction that was selling them loose. I have no interest in the other E-hobby minibots that come with this set and I didn't want to pay the ebay inflated price for it just to get one figure. I figured that I was never going to get it but one day this loose auction appeared and went for a reasonable amount.
    I wanted that whole set of e-hobby minibots but the secondary market price of them is just bs.
    Where did you get the Botcon one from kup?

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    And I got misb energon megatron in the mail this morning.
    hehehe, so u beat me on that. Its funny actually a lot of stuff I've forgotten to bid on lately has gone to fellas here. Most not be so forgetful.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I wanted that whole set of e-hobby minibots but the secondary market price of them is just bs.
    Where did you get the Botcon one from kup?
    About a year ago (Perhaps more?) There was a local auction for several Botcon toys. The seller made it very clear that he was desperate to sell them because he was a back packer who had mismanaged his money and needed cash quickly before he left for England (home) on Monday. The Auction begun on the Friday before

Because I had showed interest he contacted me and offered me $1000 for all the toys. Dirge and I tried to quickly start a fund with other board members but we only got up to around $800 which the seller first refused. As the deadline approached and the auction was not gaining any significant amount, the seller contacted me and accepted the $800 for the Botcon 07, several Botcon 05s and none set Botcon 07 toys along with almost the full release of the original Classics waves and a couple of Japanese Super link toys.

Bugbite was among them