TIGATRON
Series - Generations
Sub-line - War For Cybertron
Sub-sub-line - Kingdom
Size/class - Voyager
New/remould/redeco - New (not a Cheetor remold or upscale)
Wave - 4
Released here - Not yet (I imported mine)
Approximate Retail Price - ??? (presumably the usual Voyager price in 2021)
Approximate Size - I'll update this, I swear.
Allegiance - Maximal
Alt-mode - Tiger
Main Features/Gimmicks - It transforms.
Main Colours - White, off-White, Teal
Main Accessories - gut gun, tail

Alt Mode
- It sure is a tiger! It has all the articulation you'd expect from a retail voyager beast mode. Nothing to write home about (I swear Kingdom Megatron has spoiled me in this regard), but nothing to complain about. Opening mouth, full range of motion in front legs including ankle (wrist?) title, slightly more limited but still fairly free back legs.
- There's no where particularly elegant for the gun to go in this mode. Your only option is to plug it into the belly as an underslung weapon, or just leave it off.
- Everything pegs together solidly.
- In summary, it's a solid 7/10 of a beast mode. It doesn't do anything wrong.

Transformation
- Keeping the vibe going, it doesn't pack any major surprises but it certainly doesn't fumble anything either.
- I do quite like the way that the legs transform. There's a leg filler panel that swings out to provde a solid beast mode leg but then collapses to allow for a relatively sleek robot mode shin.

Robot Mode
- This really nails that 'stepped right off the screen' look. I think its the really strong headsculpt and the metallic teal, which just pops (and was mostly hidden in tiger mode).
- I've not had a chance to pose it with other modern voyager figures, but it *looks* hefty.
- The gut gun looks great in hand.
- The only real downer is that there's no nice storage for the tail in robot mode. The figure either holds it, or you've got to have a robot mode with a tail, but because the tail itself is quite look and isn't articulated it can look a bit shit if you do that.

In summary, it's a really solid figure. The only misstep for me is the accessory storage. Otherwise, it's a great time. The only caveat I have is that I don't have WFCK Cheetor, and I understand that this figure shares some engineering ideas with that one. I do have WFC Covert Agent Ravage though and they are quite different figures.