Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy hoy!

Pulse: Doubledealer doesn't exist in Masterforce, only Double Clouder. They are separate toys and entirely different characters (not to mention that being a Godmaster is an entirely different concept from being a Powermaster).

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Pulse: Doubledealer doesn't exist in Masterforce, only Double Clouder. They are separate toys and entirely different characters (not to mention that being a Godmaster is an entirely different concept from being a Powermaster).
    IMO, they're essentially the same toy (except for slightly different paint). I only watched the Masterforce cartoon - I don't read comics.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

As far as I'm aware Doubledealer only appears in cartoon form in a toy commerical with Powermaster Prime.

If they used Doubleclouder's toy colours instead of Doubledealer's in Masterforce it would probably be a tad less confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse
    IMO, they're essentially the same toy (except for slightly different paint). I only watched the Masterforce cartoon - I don't read comics.
    Do no dilute facts with personal opinions/preferences, especially when your opinions are factually incorrect.

The fact is that they are different toys (colour and chrome differences), and they are entirely different characters (as portrayed in the tech specs, cartoons and comics - just because you ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist). And again, Powermasters and Godmasters are entirely different concepts... Powermasters are binary bonded to Nebulans from the planet Nebulos, whose engine modes power them up and help them to survive after their energy systems were infected by poisoned fuel on Nebulos. Godmasters are a symbiosis between Cybertronians and humans who have been evolved into a new life form. The human components allow the Transtectors to harness Choukon ('Super Spirit') energies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    As far as I'm aware Doubledealer only appears in cartoon form in a toy commerical with Powermaster Prime.
    He appeared extremely briefly in the G1 comics and has recently made a fairly prominent appearance in the IDW comics. In G1 his Autobot form was called "Double" and his Decepticon mode was called "Dealer." In the IDW comics his name is "Dealer" but his nickname from Banzai-Tron is "Doubledealer."

Doubledealer's appearance in G1

Doubledealer's appearance in IDW

North Melbourne-bot...?

Welcome aboard!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer
    He did appear very briefly in G1. His Autobot form was called "Double" and his Decepticon form was called "Dealer." He appeared recently in IDW where his name was Dealer, but Banzai-Tron nicknamed him "Doubledealer" when he learned of his trecherous nature.
    "For the Magnificence!"

Welcome Doubledealer! Glad to see a new Brisbanite. The Sunshine Coast is my 2nd home so I'm up there quite a bit.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Welcome and good to see you've started an intense debate already!

Welcome to our humble board, beware we have short attention spans...
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|