Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy hoy!

Thumbs up Ahoy hoy!

Bonjour fellow Transformer fans!

I've finally taken the plunge and joined the forums after having lurked for so long. Like so many here my love for transformers began when I was knee high to a crab stick and the movie was hired out every second weekend along with the Goonies.

My brother and I had a number of the toys with some of my favourites including the dinobot, Sludge and Fire Truck, Inferno. I still remember the day in Canberra when I walked into Toy World and spotted Inferno - I had to have him (and thankfully mum and dad obliged :P)! Sadly, we off'ed all the Transformer toys in a garage sale when I was a bit older.

There was a long period of time where I didn't show much interest in Transformers, right up until I saw a Takara Re-issue of Sideswipe at a local (at the time, I live in Brisbane now) comic shop. All the memories came flooding back and once again I was hooked. I haven't looked back since and now have a collection of around 120-130 which I'm adding to as often as I can.

I'm loving everything Transformers Animated at the moment, and am eagerly anticipating the 3rd series. I can relate to Ratchet being the slightly grumpy, worse for wear, one servo in the scrapheap bot so he's my favourite character!

As a fellow member who has only recently joined these boards (within the past three months) and as a transformer enthusiast who has also decided to get back into collecting after years of other hobbies and interests, let me welcome you and send a friendly hello in your general direction ====>>>

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!
    infinity and BEYOND!!!!!!...welcome

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate! I take it you're a Masterforce fan?

Welcome Aboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Hey Mate! I take it you're a Masterforce fan?
    Potentially, I could well be. I'm still less than half way through my G1 box set so it'll be a while before I make it to Masterforce! Looking forward to seeing Doubleclouder though - Doubledealer's toy is pure magic.

Welcome to the forums and once again another familiar story that mirrors my own.

Welcome to the board, beware you will buy more tf's while on here than if you didnt join :P