Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ozformers 2022 calendar - limited number

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    One last incentive to move the rest of these calendars... a random drawing of a Kingdom Red Alert toy (Walmart edition, not Japanese release which would have stickers all over it).
    For every 2022 calendar that is sold (including the ones already sold in the last few months), it will earn one entry into the random draw.
    (I will post this on our facebook page as well in a day or two, to give members here a headstart on the remaining copies.)

Conditions...
    - Each calendar purchased is one entry in the prize draw, even if someone has bought more than one calendar.
    - Reservation needs to be done by March 13th, and payment needs to be made by March 15th to earn entry.
    - Drawing will take place March 20th.
    - If all remaining calendars are sold and paid by March 15th, TWO Kingdom Red Alert toys will be given away.
    - If both toys are to be given away (because all calendars were purchased) and the second drawing is the same person as the first toy, a re-draw will be done to make sure two different people win a toy.
    I did the random draw (numbers on pieces of paper in a bag, and each person was numbered according to the order they were written down on my purchase listing, provided they had paid, and it also included multiples purchased). I didn't count replacements or ones that were given away to people who aren't members here.
    This meant 18 in the draw, and number 12 was drawn, which was a person on facebook, called Lara Wilson. The toy will be posted this week, and I'll let her know to expect it.

As 2022 nears an end, I wanted to comment on how much I've enjoyed revisiting this calendar.

It's remarkable how much been released since 2011 - all these characters would need additional page(s) to show off new versions of them.

It's also a reminder that the names used to be used either somewhat at random or didn't need to meet a certain limited criteria. This month's Megatron is a great example of this - it's not a page of just grey gun/tanks.

I look at my work on it too and see where my Photoshop skills have evolved since then too.

Thanks Griffin for pulling them out of storage and making them available for us again.

At least someone got some use out of it.