Just a thought...

When I come back from a hunt, it's a bit difficult and annoying to extrapolate what different figures I saw from each of the 5-10 stores I went to and then to have to separate out which line they belong to. As a poster, I would find it much easier to post something like:

Melbourne Sightings:
TRU Bumfolk: Lots of Animated Deluxes, Movie Premium Deluxes and lots of Ultras, Mudflap/Inferno and Deep Space SS and Blades/Drop Shot.
Myer Bumfolk: Universe Prime & Combiners
Kmart Bumfolk: Activators, Cyber Slammers and Bumber Battlers galore
Target East Bumfolk: 4 x MP4s

This is much easier, more concise and less error prone than the following four posts:

Animated Sightings:
TRU Bumfolk: Lots of Animated Deluxes
Kmart Bumfolk: Activators and Bumber Battlers galore

Universe Sightings
TRU Bumfolk: Blades/Drop Shot.
Myer Bumfolk: Universe Prime & Combiners

Movie Sightings
TRU Bumfolk: Movie Premium Deluxes and lots of Ultras, Mudflap/Inferno and Deep Space SS
Kmart Bumfolk: Cyber Slammers

Masterpiece Sightings
Target East Bumfolk: 4 x MP4s

Also, as a reader, Sightings to me always seemed more about location. I'd much prefer to have to skim past local sightings of figures from lines I'm not interested in, than to know about sightings from areas that I have no ability to acquire from.

There is a case where an out-of-state sighting is of national interest and that's a first-of-its-kind sighting, and Griffin seems to like posting about those in Australian News, which any of us can do if we sight something first. We wouldn't have to go look through the other state's sightings threads, just AU news.

What does everyone think?

What do the Melbourne folk think?

Is it OK if I trial a Melbourne Sightings thread for a month or so?