Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rise of the Beasts toys, leaks and listings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm hitting a point where I really feel like I have too many TFs and too many versions of the same character type.

These beast toys are not enticing me enough - Core or Studio Series - to invest in. The Terrorcons are an interesting type so might look into those. The Autobots will need to be a bit of a pick and choose.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I really really like the look of that Scourge, and given that it has play integration with Core Class Freezer I'm likely to grab both.
    I'm so tempted to pre-order Scourge (& Freezer) on amazon, but the release date (Scourge) is 10 April. WTH? Reckon I'll probably see it in KMart before then.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

The "Buzzworthy" Scorponok toy is a TRU exclusive in Japan

About a week and a half ago it was announced that Hasbro would be releasing several Rise of the Beasts figures under the Target exclusive Buzzworthy Bumblebee line. One of these figures was Scorponok, partnered with a small scorpion Battle Master style figure named Sandspear. In Japan however, this figure will be a Toys 'R' Us exclusive. Thanks to its official listing, we have official information and new images (including modes not shown by Hasbro!).
    Source: https://bwtf.com/news/rotb-scorponok-tru-japan

I'm looking at the toy and I see Generations Select Pincher just waiting to be made...