Page 169 of 834 FirstFirst ... 149159164165166167168169170171172173174179189 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 8334

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

big w melbourne city has the DOTM items in stock

Scouts-Cyberverse only Bumblebee ($6.75) while commander series has ironhide, ops and sentinel prime ($15.75 each)

delux figs, pelnty of bumblebee, skids, 1 ratchet left, no roadbuster nor crankcase nor starscream ($23.75 Each)

voyager - ironhide and ops , no megs ($48.75each)

leader series bumblebee and sentinel prime ($88 each)

other merchandise include the iclick robots

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Gah if only I had time to get out there.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    delux figs, pelnty of bumblebee, skids, 1 ratchet left, no roadbuster nor crankcase nor starscream ($23.75 Each)
    I'm the one to blame for no Crankcase . Roadbuster, Scream and Megs were already gone by 12, though

Target's incredibly bare at the moment, but I'm gonna lurk over Thursday and hopefully something new will show up

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    I'm the one to blame for no Crankcase . Roadbuster, Scream and Megs were already gone by 12, though

Target's incredibly bare at the moment, but I'm gonna lurk over Thursday and hopefully something new will show up

were you the dude who asked me for blackout lol hope you are enjoying ur crankcase - thats really a menacing figure..

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Southland:
    big w: nothing but cheap pcc 2packs
    toyworld: nothing other than hftd scouts 9.99 each. Hubcap, sunspot, firetrap, brimstone, oil pan etc
    target: leader rotf primes, tinnnnnyyy tf section. Rts prime and perceptor. One BIS 2 pack and then an op dress up (dotm)
    kmart: payloads, leader primes, chopsaws, brimstone, hubcaps, lots of darkmounts haha.

As espected. Southland was a big disappointment

Default chadstone

chady's toys r us got a few $250 MP starscream, as if anyone would pay that price for it.
    2 pack rodimus & cyclonus is $39.95, and Myer sells for $69.95 (what a rip off).
    all the generations deluxe are either $28 or $29.95.......does anyone seen half priced deluxe megatron any where??? i assume after the new DOTM collections releases, all the generation and RTS will be cheaper, right?

If anyone sees a $20 Seaspray, could I get you to grab him for me?

Target Watergardens has a whole DotM display setup with a massive amount of toys.

Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    were you the dude who asked me for blackout lol hope you are enjoying ur crankcase - thats really a menacing figure..
    Yep, that'd be me . Completely forgot what comes out in what wave, and I need my better Blackout and hopefully a new tiny Scorponok to replace my very easy to break Legends one

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Yep, that'd be me . Completely forgot what comes out in what wave, and I need my better Blackout and hopefully a new tiny Scorponok to replace my very easy to break Legends one
    my bad, i found out that the powerglide and blackout figs have been released in some target stores so watch out!@

also if anyone happens to see generations warpath and wheeljack, would be so kind to grab me 1 each :P