Page 192 of 833 FirstFirst ... 172182187188189190191192193194195196197202212 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Went to a Big W and saw the Bumblebee/Soundwave/Rodimus three pack for the first time. Nice but not at that price.

Then I went to Target and saw a lot more exclusives I'd not seen on my travels: the Jetwing Prime (yeah might get that), the Megatron/BB & Ironhide/Leadfoot 2 packs, and the Voyager Ratchet and Starscrean with comics. They also had a few Powerglides, A few Leader Ironhide, the Prime & Megatron commanders with bases and plenty of wave 2 Voyagers.

I was very tempted to buy another Powerglide simply because this particular Target store is where I purchased my very first Transformer (Powerglide) 26 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was very tempted to buy another Powerglide simply because this particular Target store is where I purchased my very first Transformer (Powerglide) 26 years ago.
    that's so cool. i love nostalgia and that's really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Do it. Sell the old one.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

if anyones missed out on the transformers vault book, target in frankston has plenty

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

[QUOTE=
    I was very tempted to buy another Powerglide simply because this particular Target store is where I purchased my very first Transformer (Powerglide) 26 years ago. [/QUOTE]

Its funny, I bought a thundercracker today, at the kmart store my first transformer (thundercracker) was purchased, I'm not sure if I was there for the purchasing at the time (back in the day) but just as cool to me.

My first memory of actually choosing and buying a transformer was mirage at the same kmart probably pretty soon after getting thundercracker.

Kmart Burwood had Generations Warpath, Kup, Wheeljack and Scourge. Looks like 1-2 cases of the wave, for those still in need.

Doncaster Target was very well-stocked for upcoming TF sale. Good range of leaders and whatnot though no 3rd wave deluxes (Topspin)
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

They had 4 at 2ish today... 3 after that :-D

toyworld ringwood has about 8, now 7..... leader class starscreams for $50ea
    ( i was surprised, most had pretty good boxes aswell )
    ran outta time to check anything else...

janda

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    They had 4 at 2ish today... 3 after that :-D
    bah!!!