Page 205 of 833 FirstFirst ... 185195200201202203204205206207208209210215225 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

That is interesting. They were originally $17 at BigW (and $20 at Toyworld), so maybe a pricing error? They were selling well enough to not need to be cleared out or discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Also spotted this at Big W. Weren't these more expensive originally? Or is there another small size Crossover toy between this and the regular ones?

I think that tag, basing it off the acronyms, is for Transformers Stealth Force Mini Vehicle. Probably put on the wrong rack.

But you never know, will give it a scan when I go to a Big W next.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I think that tag, basing it off the acronyms, is for Transformers Stealth Force Mini Vehicle. Probably put on the wrong rack.

But you never know, will give it a scan when I go to a Big W next.
    That makes more sense. I've been misreading that as SW. Oops

Saw this just now at Target CBD; I've got no idea who/what it is but in case someone's interested. Scanned for $79. There are three on the shelf.

Also saw the Rescue playset if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Saw this just now at Target CBD; I've got no idea who/what it is but in case someone's interested. Scanned for $79. There are three on the shelf.

Also saw the Rescue playset if anyone's interested.
    thats the star wars crossover quadchanger (pretty cool) piece if you ask me, darth vader becomes luke skywalker

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

This is only going for S$39.90 in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    This is only going for S$39.90 in Singapore
    That's not fair. I wonder if they have the missing pieces for many members here and maybe we should get you iceburn to do us a bulk order

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Still after a Voyager Sea Spray? The Toy Kingdom clearance store at Fountain Gate has 40 of them on clearance at $30.

< snip >

No Payloads or Ratchets. Just Sea Spray. 40 of them! Multi-lingual packaging.

They also had these Skids and Bumblebee Speedstars for $10

< snip >
    Same stuff in Harbourtown. They have the OP Speedstars which I bought for my kid.
    Truck is cool but wife doesn't like the looks of prime underneath.

And speaking of, I think I saw Prime in the Mx today.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

About 6 left of Ultimate Optimus Prime at Kmart Chaddy if anyone wants to do a re-purchase and refund. I just did it last night, now that Target doesn't have the 28 days refund policy anymore, I managed to save $40 with the re-purchase/refund.

Also TRU Chaddy had more than 10 MP Rodimus last night, ample quantities to choose from. $60 was a price I couldn't resist. Also bought the last of the Cyberverse - Cybertronian Warriors pack for $41.59. Transcanning Bumblebee and Ratchet were also available for $20.99 but couldn't be bothered getting them yet.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

That's not fair. I wonder if they have the missing pieces for many members here and maybe we should get you iceburn to do us a bulk order
    Arcee, for the time being... I think I'll hold on any orders as I simply find it harder to post things off here. I've got a backlog on a number of items for Oz-fans here and I do apologise. I understand how Patrick feels now. Please forgive us....

I'll get back to you guys shortly. Nice to meet you Arcee