Page 232 of 833 FirstFirst ... 212222227228229230231232233234235236237242252 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Target Knox city has heaps of ROTF deluxes, and the deluxe movie prime with trailer ($49). They also have the new weaponizer prime and bee ($59)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Target Knox city has heaps of ROTF deluxes, and the deluxe movie prime with trailer ($49). They also have the new weaponizer prime and bee ($59)
    Same at Waurn ponds. I am very tempted by this weaponiser prime, I think i may have to pick one up come sale time to repaint into someone. Thunderclash? War machine homage? something else entirely? I just love those shoulder cannons.

Saw the Weaponizers today and the Prime with trailer at Waverley Gardens Target at pre-sale prices.

It was the first time I'd see that deluxe Prime in vehicle mode. It doesn't look too bad. May consider it on the sale.

I also kinda like the Weaponizer figures and might get Bumblebee. His arms are too long when standing straight, but otherwise it looks good. I also couldn't tell if the weapons can actually lock in to their non-deployed mode. That would be a deal breaker if they couldn't.

The Optimus Prime with trailer toy does lie to us though. Black Soundwave? White Ratchet? No, those are not also available!

At my local Big W:

Cyberverse Wheeljack & his vehicle & also Knock Out with his vehicle. $38

They also had Grimstone & Steamhammer PCC 5 packs.

At Fountain gate, Toy kingdom had the cyberverse star hammer and energon drill for $41.99. Kmart also had the star hammer and energon drill, but for $35.

Kmart also had a combination pack of Movieverse deluxe optimus Prime, the gold moonshine version (Sorry I forget what the actual name was) with bonus "Commettor" figure for $29 (Sorry no pics, by that stage my phone had died!)

Latest wave of botshots found at Kmart including jet fire brawl mirage and clear bb
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Chadstone TRU has restocked the first wave RTS Legends (all Starscreams have grey heads) and there were some clearance tags (but not prices) on a few DOTM things like the Ark and that four pack of legends.

ahoy... big w in city QV has the constructicons and dinobots PCC teams for 10 bucks... heaps of em .. come in to the main enterance front of woolworths.... walk some 15 meters, and they are on your right on the main way

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    ahoy... big w in city QV has the constructicons and dinobots PCC teams for 10 bucks... heaps of em .. come in to the main enterance front of woolworths.... walk some 15 meters, and they are on your right on the main way

saw them there ealier today too. had to grab both. 10 bucks is a good price for them

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    saw them there ealier today too. had to grab both. 10 bucks is a good price for them
    damn that steam hammer is hard to transform...i just cut my finger transforming him tonight....but yea 10 bucks is cheap ,,, now where can i find crank case and steakout

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1