Page 238 of 833 FirstFirst ... 218228233234235236237238239240241242243248258 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Heya Lp, any Arcees left?

Default Not last time I checked

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    Heya Lp, any Arcees left?
    This was 2 weeks ago and both Ratchet and Arcee were the last left. I was there last monday and they were only a few BB's left. Must say with the current Prime line Australia is not getting that much stock and the price hike is annoying.

Havent been to Chady in a while so they might have some.

Quote Originally Posted by lp101 View Post
    This was 2 weeks ago and both Ratchet and Arcee were the last left. I was there last monday and they were only a few BB's left. Must say with the current Prime line Australia is not getting that much stock and the price hike is annoying.

Havent been to Chady in a while so they might have some.
    didnt see any at chaddy yesterday
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

In Bendigo - Toyworld & Big W - TF Prime Knock Out with Driller & Wheeljack with Jackhammer playsets.

Also of interest is there they are throwing out the big Optimus Prime Kre-0's for $29.95 while at Target in Bendigo the same set is still &129.95 (which is what I paid nearly a year ago dammit!)

Went to Toyworld Docklands,
    No generations, a couple of TFPrid bumblebees, some cyberverse bases or whatever and 2 or 3 Optimus Maximus'.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 1st September 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lp101 View Post
    Recently picked up and Arcee and Ratchet from Target Malvern Central and I must say that the Arcee is very cheaply made and broke when I took it out of the package but aside from that the joins had been badly glued and were really weak so just a warning to anyone wanting that figure, keep your receipt.
    Hopefully get to Chadstone tomorrow morning to see whats there.
    I found Arcee to be a great sturdy figure so you must have a dud.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    I found Arcee to be a great sturdy figure so you must have a dud.
    i must agree, ive manhandled (not suss) my arcee a fair bit and not a problem.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    i must agree, ive manhandled (not suss) my arcee a fair bit and not a problem.

Southland and Chadstone have both been very barren as of late, and I really am seeing no choice but to look online.
    Both K-Marts and Big W have had less than 4 figures on the shelf (Cliffjumper)
    Toy's R Us had about 7 Bees, and not much else.

With Wave 2 supposed to be out (still havent seen Arcee anywhere), FoC released, where is the love??
    Is it only Toy Worlds that get new stuff? I saw Bulkhead at Myer months ago, but nothing has shown up anywhere else

I picked up my arcee and Ratchet as well as my FOC wave 1 toys at Toy Kingdom, which as far as I know is not in the same retail chain Toy World so I don't know that TF Pride wave 2 has made it past some smaller chain toy retailers.

That said, I saw one each of Deluxe Ratchet and Arcee at Target at Forest Hill only on Friday night (sorry guys, I picked them up for someone I knew was after them). Whenever I go to a shopping centre I'll have a wander down the toy aisles to see if there is anything new, however I've not seen anything past Wave 1 TFPride nor any FOC toys at Kmart, Big W, TOys R Us or Target, aside from Friday night, nor at any Toy worlds near me (forest hill and mountain gate).

Hopefully, if Target Forest hill had wave 2, we'll start seeing wave 2 appear at other Target stores as well.