Page 245 of 833 FirstFirst ... 225235240241242243244245246247248249250255265 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

And none at Knox.

Just picked up Swindle & Brawl at Highpoint for $18 each!!!! They wernt scanning at all so the guy I saw just scanned a large botshots for me & viola!! The still had a Vortex, Onslaught, Blastoff & Jazz from what I saw
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Damn, you got the ones I wanted. Doesn't matter. I'll pick up that Onslaught. Any masterpiece ops left?

Forgot to say they are at Target, not Toys R Us, though I did swing by Toys R Us and they got bupkis FoC or MP's. Sorry dude.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Google maps shows the closest TRU to be Northlands, High Point, Doncaster, Chadstone, Knox and Frankston (heard this one closed down from a friend) Can anyone confirm if there are any left at the mentioned TRU locations?

Knox, Chadstone and Frankston have none. Doesn't mean "none left" just that there isn't any in the store at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Knox, Chadstone and Frankston have none. Doesn't mean "none left" just that there isn't any in the store at the moment.
    Good to know, and i believe Krayt and Janda have previously mentioned that Northlands and Doncaster are sold out for now as well. So...any left at High Point? I want to use that 25% coupon, otherwise my interest in purchasing this MP is lost sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Good to know, and i believe Krayt and Janda have previously mentioned that Northlands and Doncaster are sold out for now as well. So...any left at High Point? I want to use that 25% coupon, otherwise my interest in purchasing this MP is lost sigh
    None at all at Highpoint

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    None at all at Highpoint
    Well bugger, no coupon purchase for me

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Just picked up Swindle & Brawl at Highpoint for $18 each!!!! They wernt scanning at all so the guy I saw just scanned a large botshots for me & viola!! The still had a Vortex, Onslaught, Blastoff & Jazz from what I saw
    That's insane! I'd love to nab up the whole set of Combaticons for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Quite surprised at Frankston, a year ago I randomly visited it and found Takara Ghost Starscreams.