Page 247 of 833 FirstFirst ... 227237242243244245246247248249250251252257267 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hey this mp10 prime is it the same mold as the 20th anniversary one that came out in 2004?

Anyways sightings wise..... non of them in frankston tru, though they had a legends class soundwave and the optimus maximus playset down to $40

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

No this Optimus is an entirely new design. It's smaller than the previous one (about the same size as MP Rodimus and Grimlock) but far more cartoon accurate.

Think I picked up the last one at northland yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Damn it, as i was on the phone with the staff trying to reserve one, the guy said someone came in and picked up the last one while i was on hold... IT WAS YOU!!...But anyways good work getting one

thanks for clarifying blastwave.... no i didnt get any mp 10 optimus myself but i`m still happy... had an awesome trip to frankston life's to short to be worrying about optimus primes i would eventually get it some day

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    I think I can guess what the 'k' in your name is - when I went to collect mine (bolted), I distinctively said my name was ****** yet the lad brought out your hold

Also, huge thanks to Lint's very much understated comment!! I just about gave up hope on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    thanks for clarifying blastwave.... no i didnt get any mp 10 optimus myself but i`m still happy... had an awesome trip to frankston life's to short to be worrying about optimus primes i would eventually get it some day
    Good view on life We'll probably get an even more cartoon accurate OP another 6 MP's down the line?

Hey guys, just been to the Chatty store and pickup my MP Prime on reserve and there were two left on the shelf so if anyone still looking for them there are a couple left. I rang this morning as well and the guy said they had 9 in store but I'm not sure if it includes the ones on reserve though.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Good view on life We'll probably get an even more cartoon accurate OP another 6 MP's down the line?
    I thought MP Thundercracker was coming as well this year~

[QUOTE=Blastwave;321717]

Not 1 bit interested in a MP Prime. I already have the MP 4 and I'm happy with that. Theres really only the FOC that I'm interested in for the remainder of this year and only when they go on like a half price sale, i can't justify paying $30 for such small figures.