Page 392 of 833 FirstFirst ... 372382387388389390391392393394395396397402412 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I got my grimlock this afternoon too from chaddy. I went there first thing in the morning and spoke to a different person who told me they had boxes out the back which required shifting and opening so they didn't know how long until they were out. I ended up paying for it then and came back in the afternoon, got it out of the cardboard case/carton.

While I don't know what to look for in terms of elbows that someone said, it is kinda floppy :/ still, I have a frikkin huge robot t-rex now
    Lol, I'm just glad that I got one as I don't think we'll get a second dig at it. They were saying there was going to be a second shipment of MP Soundwave but that never happened did it.

Two MP Prowl at Northland TRU. Another collector (but not member here) got a Sunstorm although they had to look out the back for it.

(I suggested he join here.)

Also I took the last G1 remastered Vol 1 DVD while it was on clearance.

I returned my Grimlock and exchanged it for a Sunstorm at TRU Northlands (had 6 in total, some on hold), so if anyone want's a slightly defective Grimlock, by all means go grab it.

Edit: Damn my luck is horrible, opened Sunstorm up and it's got a broken tail fin. Will be getting it exchanged tomorrow.
    Last edited by Kazza; 28th August 2014 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I returned my Grimlock and exchanged it for a Sunstorm at TRU Northlands (had 6 in total, some on hold), so if anyone want's a slightly defective Grimlock, by all means go grab it.

Edit: Damn my luck is horrible, opened Sunstorm up and it's got a broken tail fin. Will be getting it exchanged tomorrow.
    Hey bro what was wrong with your grimlock ?
    when i opened mine everything seemed to be fine and such.
    sorry to hear about the sandstorm. Lucky though that hes not as popular than GRimlock so you are in luck to be able to get another one in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainter4Life View Post
    Lol, I'm just glad that I got one as I don't think we'll get a second dig at it. They were saying there was going to be a second shipment of MP Soundwave but that never happened did it.
    No, there never was. Soundwave only ever had one drop of 600 units.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanff23 View Post
    Hey bro what was wrong with your grimlock ?
    when i opened mine everything seemed to be fine and such.
    sorry to hear about the sandstorm. Lucky though that hes not as popular than GRimlock so you are in luck to be able to get another one in no time.
    My one was assembled incorrectly on the elbow, so if I was to turn the pieces around, I would still end up with 2 of the same pieces oppose to reflecting pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    My one was assembled incorrectly on the elbow, so if I was to turn the pieces around, I would still end up with 2 of the same pieces oppose to reflecting pieces.
    ahh i see
    sorry to hear man though.
    yeah hope tomorrow you get a good one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    No, there never was. Soundwave only ever had one drop of 600 units.
    Yeah but the stores have been telling people that they are getting a second shipment.

From my experience, TRU Australia never do second shipments of limited releases like this so if you want one then try very hard to get it the first few days otherwise be prepared to pay huge markups on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainter4Life View Post
    Yeah but the stores have been telling people that they are getting a second shipment.

From my experience, TRU Australia never do second shipments of limited releases like this so if you want one then try very hard to get it the first few days otherwise be prepared to pay huge markups on ebay.
    And they will be getting a second shipment, unlike Soundwave which only ever had one drop listed from the get go.
    If you have a close look at the shipping boxes:
    The Grimlock shipping box pictured is box 75 of 220, which tells me that out of the 900 units they have on order in total, we have received 440 in the first drop. Same with the Sunstorm, it's box 137 of 150, which leaves another 150 boxes, or 300 units for the second drop.

Now we may not see all of them on show, as they would have allocated a certain portion to online sales also

Target in Swan Hill just got in Autobot & Decpticon wall lamps for $50 and comic-styled Op Prime Coffee Muggs for $10. No new toys sadly but the muggs are pretty cool