Page 441 of 834 FirstFirst ... 421431436437438439440441442443444445446451461 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 8334

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Wave 2 CW Deluxes at Big W in Broadmeddows. 2x Brakedown, 2x Air Raid, 1x Off-road 1x Dead End.
    Weren't scanning but they fixed the price to $29ea when I asked.
    They then price matched Myers sale price though so I just picked up Off-road and Dead End for $19.95ea
    Last edited by Firestorm; 21st April 2015 at 07:22 PM.

thanks for the tips, i went to big w waverley gardens this morning and nabbed the wave 2 deluxes. i had a myer catalogue with me so managed to do a price check and save $40 w00t. it almost went pear shaped though, the lady helping at the registers had to ring the manager because the catalogue only showed a purple one and black one and she had to ask if she could do all 4...i said they are all the same range and probably don't have room to put pictures of every single toy in the catalogue but fair enough i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    thanks for the tips, i went to big w waverley gardens this morning and nabbed the wave 2 deluxes. i had a myer catalogue with me so managed to do a price check and save $40 w00t. it almost went pear shaped though, the lady helping at the registers had to ring the manager because the catalogue only showed a purple one and black one and she had to ask if she could do all 4...i said they are all the same range and probably don't have room to put pictures of every single toy in the catalogue but fair enough i suppose.
    Is there any wave of them still there? Might head there at lunch if you left one set!

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Is there any wave of them still there? Might head there at lunch if you left one set!
    they had 1 of each wave 2 deluxe on the shelves and i grabbed them all....i didn't ask but maybe they would have more out the back or something? i didn't see any voyagers at all and they only had wave 1 legends. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    they had 1 of each wave 2 deluxe on the shelves and i grabbed them all....i didn't ask but maybe they would have more out the back or something? i didn't see any voyagers at all and they only had wave 1 legends. sorry
    Ah no worries mate, strange they would only display one set?

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Ah no worries mate, strange they would only display one set?
    well there wasn't really much room on the shelves with the other stuff they had, i think they could only fit one lot on the peg. they only had 1 peg dedicated to it i think. like i said maybe check if they have more out the back?

how much do you get in a 'case' or whatever they get delivered? the photo from aduthie1980 shows them sitting on the shelf, plus it looks like air raid as well behind on the peg. so that's basically potentially 2 of each, which it would appear are now gone. so they might have more to re-stock it.

Doncaster bigw has 1 of each stunticon, and Myers has all four wave 2 deluxes as well

was in the reject shop in dromana and they had constructbots dino riders in there with ALL figures for $4 each
    going back tody for my little lachy (lockdown)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Doncaster bigw has 1 of each stunticon, and Myers has all four wave 2 deluxes as well
    Damn it, when I checked all those places were fresh out of almost ALL CW stuff! Someones have cleared house

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Damn it, when I checked all those places were fresh out of almost ALL CW stuff! Someones have cleared house
    It always makes me wonder who is as nuts about TF's as we are and are not on this forum. On that, swung by Big W in the CBD yesterday. I picked up the only Wave 2 Dead End on the shelf. No Wave 2's
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot