Page 525 of 834 FirstFirst ... 505515520521522523524525526527528529530535545 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 8339

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    MP 5, 5 gold, 8x for $499.
    Can you clarify exactly what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Can you clarify exactly what that means?
    Masterpiece MP-5 Megatron, MP-5G Megatron (gold version), MP-8X King Grimlock (if I remember correctly!)

Hey philby, are you able to resize that gigantic image?

Target at the moment online has a buy one toy get the second half price.

Makes getting Gen 2 Men and Sup quite reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Masterpiece MP-5 Megatron, MP-5G Megatron (gold version), MP-8X King Grimlock (if I remember correctly!)
    At $499 each?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Hey philby, are you able to resize that gigantic image?
    done

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    At $499 each?
    yep. you generally find if any retail store has a boxed takara MP it will be pretty overpriced. although compared to ebay sometimes maybe they aren't too bad....there was also an MP-4 with trailer but the box was really faded. actually i'm pretty sure most of the stock was the same from the last time i went, but they had more MP autobot cars this time. I tried to pick up the carded metal force optimus to get a better look as I'd never seen that before but the lady there started getting antsy so I put it back, so I didn't get a close look at any other prices. there was a hasbro commemorative boxed G1 skids for $89 I think too. If you're ever in the area those 2 places are usually good for at least looking, maybe not buying! I don't know what they're like for haggling etc. I'm not familiar with the bay/movie-verse figures so I don't know if anything they had was particularly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    done

yep. you generally find if any retail store has a boxed takara MP it will be pretty overpriced. although compared to ebay sometimes maybe they aren't too bad....there was also an MP-4 with trailer but the box was really faded. actually i'm pretty sure most of the stock was the same from the last time i went, but they had more MP autobot cars this time. I tried to pick up the carded metal force optimus to get a better look as I'd never seen that before but the lady there started getting antsy so I put it back, so I didn't get a close look at any other prices. there was a hasbro commemorative boxed G1 skids for $89 I think too. If you're ever in the area those 2 places are usually good for at least looking, maybe not buying! I don't know what they're like for haggling etc. I'm not familiar with the bay/movie-verse figures so I don't know if anything they had was particularly interesting.
    Well the MP05+G are easy to overprice given the difficulties in importing them (or even OWNING them legally) in Victoria.

Tried to find RID warriors at Target. Waverly Gardens had Thunderhoof and Megatronus but no Fracture (the one I wanted!). Dandenong has no Warriors, but discount one steps ($10) and wave one Minicons ($5), CW toys including plenty of Silverbolts, G1 and Armada Megatron and Leader Starscream and a lone Vortex.

Saw Pretender Skyhammer at Comics R us. They also have some G1 toys.

Also sighted the RID 2 packs with minicons at Minotaur. 35 dollars each. Also have Combiners war wave 4.