Page 562 of 833 FirstFirst ... 542552557558559560561562563564565566567572582 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

FatalityPitt Guest

KMart Footscray - Full set of Wave 2 Deluxes (2 each of every character) at $25 each. PMOptimus and Blaster (2 of each character) at $59 each, and considering that it's only $10 more than a voyager, that price is very tempting.

Target CBD - A LOT of Wave 2 Deluxes AND Legends! It's like 1987 again (or Malaysia/Singapore in the early 1990s).

Wave 2 TR legends at target highpoint

Rid Combiner Force legions at Woolworths Sunbury

Target Camberwell have full sets of TR wave 2 deluxes and legends.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone going to pax?

I just been and back, apart from a transformers monopoly set at the mind games stall ($60) they did infact have actual transformers toys, prices were expectedly high, in pic related we have leaders including soundwave for $95, voyagers for $56, and combiner sets for $215 (g2 bruticus, victorion and just out of shot is hasbro computron), was at some...comic related stall, forgot the name I'm afraid.

More interestingly a stall that I forgot to take a pic of (its *just* before where the tabletop stuff is, one side is selling blind boxes, can't miss it, other side has the goodies ) has masterpieces, top shelf to the left, easily missed, just look for the world of nintendo stuff and its in that same section.

MP ratchet $160, didn't see mp hotrod's price but simerlar, I'm fairly certain mp shockwave was $250 and they even had MP ramjet for $450 so if you want to take a risk with qc or just want an excuse to have an mp why not from pax this sunday.

Also avoid those blind boxes, pain to carry, (obviously) nothing tf related and the contents are rubbish, but that's expected, just not for the price they charged.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MP Hot Rod was 120 on Friday. I had a good scoff when I saw the price on that Ramjet, that's a fair bit over double of what I paid at PC. How they expect that to sell I have no idea but given the number of people walking around with those poxie mystery boxes maybe they know something we don't

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wave 2 deluxes at big 2 werribee plaza, on sale of course

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    MP Hot Rod was 120 on Friday. I had a good scoff when I saw the price on that Ramjet, that's a fair bit over double of what I paid at PC. How they expect that to sell I have no idea but given the number of people walking around with those poxie mystery boxes maybe they know something we don't
    Thanks for the clarification, I think the fact that (for people who know) its a limited exclusive might, MIGHT be an incentive, its also a con item so its more an impulse purchase.

Very few limited edition items there so these were nice to see, shame the prices were outrageous for most, I wonder what they'll do with ramjet at the end?

Some people just love buying garbage tho

Default Target Titans Deluxe $15

Not too sure if this is intended by Target but their Titans deluxe are scanning the same price as the legends. Their catalogue also lists Gen Legends as $15 but with Deluxe pics. Waverly Gardens had a great selection of Wave 1 and 2 minus a Chromedome.

2 of each Chromedome, Mindwipe, and Weirdwolf at Target Westfield Doncaster, scanning at $15