Page 577 of 834 FirstFirst ... 557567572573574575576577578579580581582587597 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 8331

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    If that's the new pricing at Minotaur then I expect TR voyager class to be $63.
    Yep, that's pretty much the price of the Alpha Trion sitting there.

On the semi-affordable scale there are two CW Deluxe Grooves sitting there for $40 each.

Target at Doncaster Shopping Town has about 5 of the Wave 3 Deluxes. Triggerhappy's with both left and right gun were sighted.

They also have about 3 of each of the Sky Reign limbs for $15. That's Hound, Smokescreen, Trailbreaker and Wheeljack.

The also have some Wave 3 heads and little vehicles.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I'd like to add to my post from the 17th of this month - I also saw Powerdive and DOTM Megatron at Parkmore.
    Decided I have a look, you missed the first edition leader prime and "silver knight" prime as well as the repackaged battle action figures from movie 4

But the stall seemed iffy, it seems like the figures may of been overstocks from china/hongkong marked up, but they had several other figures that were outright bootlegs (especially the nendoroid pokemon trainer and the figma hulk-its rare to see a figma in australia below $50 let alone the hulk at his size).

But my new whirl seems fine to me, perhaps the tf's are the real deal, just not other things (though the leader prime's boxes were banged up which is why I wasn't so trusty)

Target Southland has 2-3 complete sets of Titans Return Deluxe wave 3.

Autobot Throttle & Autobot Breakaway
    Firedrive & Autobot Hot Rod
    Blowpipe & Triggerhappy
    Daburu & Autobot Twinferno

All $25 each.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    But my new whirl seems fine to me, perhaps the tf's are the real deal, just not other things (though the leader prime's boxes were banged up which is why I wasn't so trusty)
    Only the DOTM and Generations Transformers looked legit that's why it was worth mentioning those.

Six whole deluxe Rodimus in CBD Target today, most I've seen in one spot since the wave 3 release. None of the others though.
    Then about 6 Liokaisers (not sure of price) and 10+ Fort Max ($295) in Myers CBD if you're still looking.

Any sightings of Wave 3 TR Legends? Anyone?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Any sightings of Wave 3 TR Legends? Anyone?
    I think this guy bought up all of VIC's allocation.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I wanted - and found and purchased - 3. My TF: The Movie display is now pretty much complete. I also have 5 Junkions (the 2 official releases and 3 customs) in that display.

Just been to Chadstone and TF shelves are basically empty in most stores.

Target had a bunch of Hot Rods, several Twinfernos and a Triggerhappy, plus one Sawback and two Fangrys. Fangry looks pretty nice!

TRU had heaps and heaps of Skytread and Brawn (but only those two) and a bunch of scruffy looking CW and UW box sets, plus a Fort Max and G1/AOE Dinobots box set

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I think this guy bought up all of VIC's allocation.
    It was brought up sunbry had some wave 3 legends, but it was only a bee and a gnaw so I didn't even bother, would be long gone from that day on :c

Guess we gotta keep searching