Page 580 of 833 FirstFirst ... 560570575576577578579580581582583584585590600 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

I was at Toyworld down Glenhuntly Road in Elsternwick yesterday and they had about 3 Gnaw figures on the peg. A bit pricier at $25 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans_No1_Son View Post
    I was at Toyworld down Glenhuntly Road in Elsternwick yesterday and they had about 3 Gnaw figures on the peg. A bit pricier at $25 though.
    Years since the ROTF years and the Elsternwick Toyworld continues to rip people off compared to the other Toyworlds.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Years since the ROTF years and the Elsternwick Toyworld continues to rip people off compared to the other Toyworlds.
    Not unusual though for Toyworlds. Was at the Pakenham store and they had the same prices, TR deluxes were $35

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Not unusual though for Toyworlds. Was at the Pakenham store and they had the same prices, TR deluxes were $35
    Have not been to the Pakenham one for a while and shame they would have such high prices at one situated in a working class suburb, especially when compared to Elsternwick's location. Normally the Toyworlds sell at the standard RRP.

Toyworld at Eastland used to be great. Decent prices and great clearance items would pop up.

Now they are RRP or higher and hardly have any good clearance stuff.

Minatour has heaps of all of the Titans return deluxes and wave 3 legends. Very overpriced though, but it should mean the new legends should be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lambi View Post
    Minatour has heaps of all of the Titans return deluxes and wave 3 legends. Very overpriced though, but it should mean the new legends should be coming soon.
    Never use them as a guide to local retail.... They source from the US and ship with the comics, so absolutely no relation, and usually a higher price

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Never use them as a guide to local retail.... They source from the US and ship with the comics, so absolutely no relation, and usually a higher price
    I've usually found that once things hit Minatour then retail is usually a couple weeks behind.

I've been assuming wave 3 will hit stores like Myer after the big sales, so after today.

Interesting Wave 3 not on little toy company website yet.

On holiday in Warrnambool. Not much here

Kmart: A few Rescue Bots
    Target: 3-step Bisk
    Toyworld: Wave 1 Titans Return.

Toyworld did have the RB racer Bbee for $20 rather than the usual $30. No Sideswipe though and he is the one I am after, not willing to pay full price for it