Page 659 of 833 FirstFirst ... 639649654655656657658659660661662663664669679 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Myer Chadstone had a heap of wave 1 deluxes and voyagers from Power of the Primes, multiples of all the wave 1 Studio Series stuff, and a heap of Crash Combiner 2-packs. Plus those shelf warming Titan Returns Soundwaves and both Trypticon and Fortress Maximus (not yet on clearance prices).

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart in the west (werribee plaza, tarneit, sanctuary lakes and altona gate) basically have nothing of POTP wave 2 although most have spatterings of wave 1 deluxes, though most are low or out of legends so if a drop happens that's anytime soon.

Checked out highpoint TRU and that place is PACKED to the brim of POTP wave one.

And finally myer highpoint has a healthy selection of studio series, but virtually only one crowbar left (bought one, noticed the box was opened, turns out someone had the time to rip off the back plate that covers his legs in vehicle mode, damn shop lifters, I should of known something was up when the box tape was cut and no twist ties, had to exchange it ><)

Galvatran Guest

^ I was at Altona Gate in the morning.

_________

Target Brimbank had each individual pack of Tiny Turbo Changers sealed up in a security hard plastic casing. Too many sticky fingers. Bad luck to those who love to feel the blind bag packaging.

TRU Doncaster has POTP deluxes, OP, SS and Rodimus Prime, as well as the Studio Series SS etc. Myer there also POTP and Studio Series, including some Blackouts. I didn’t check Big W and Target this time.
    Last edited by High_Q; 29th April 2018 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Correct typos
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

While not a verified sighting the kmart list the studio series voyagers and deluxes for $49 and $29 respectively, apparently tarneit store shows stock according to kmart online.

I highly doubt someone shop lifted that many, otherwise (according to kmart online) no signs of wave 2 potp legends in the west (site shows stock levels relevant to what I've seen in store previously, waiting on werribee plaza to show stock before I go hunting again, I can't say for other stores as making an educated guess without seeing the pegs wouldn't be very helpful)

Edit:Following a site updating saying werribee plaza has studio series stock I found nothing, most likely still in the load despite seeing it before mid afternoon, and temporarily unavailable tags for the potp legends figures
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 3rd May 2018 at 09:47 PM.

Werribee Plaza KMART has Studio series - also POTP Wave 2 Legends at TRU.

All seen this morning (My son wanted tailgate).

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Werribee Plaza KMART has Studio series - also POTP Wave 2 Legends at TRU.

All seen this morning (My son wanted tailgate).
    Finally some good news and TRU is leading the way.

highpoint tru was loaded! i havent seen this many robots on the shelves in a long time

https://imgur.com/a/ui8rcFQ

I'm guessing the only ones that people are currently after are wave 2.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    highpoint tru was loaded!
    Wowsie, that is a pleasant surprise. Might pop in over the weekend to get a first hand looksie.

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    i havent seen this many robots on the shelves in a long time

https://imgur.com/a/ui8rcFQ
    I haven't seen this many robots on the shelves too since this...

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=21978