Page 689 of 833 FirstFirst ... 669679684685686687688689690691692693694699709 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Every store I go to, I notice those Spider-Man figures have their heads popped off (See the Vulture figure at the top right-ish corner). Is someone going around stealing heads, or is there some crazy gimmick I failed to see?
    Reminds me of a certain hotwheels multi pack with some kombi like vehicle, someone in all the western suburb stores (ALL stores) that stocked them ALWAYS ripped out that kombi-thing.

I'd love to meet one of these people

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I did see a Vulutre at a TRU like that but assumed it was part of the clearance chaos, not something happening regularly
    It's weird. A couple weekends ago at Target (in Highpoint) I saw a headless Agent Venom and Vulture. Didn't think much of it at first. Just thought it might have been the doing of some crazy douchebag who thought it'd be funny (it's not, it's gonna be impossible for the store to sell the toy in that state). Last week at Big W I saw another decapitated Vulture.

To see more headless Spider-Man toys in that photo you took was a bit of a shock, especially since they're from stores at the opposite end of Melbourne where I shop. Made me wonder for a bit if the figures are just like that. But it doesn't make sense for Hasbro to intentionally sell headless figurines. People must be vandalizing them I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I’ve noticed the same with the vulture figures. Definitely weird, seen a few around with their heads missing
    Someone must have a vendetta
    Yeah, it's like stumbling on a murder scene.. A serial-action-figure-killer..

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Reminds me of a certain hotwheels multi pack with some kombi like vehicle, someone in all the western suburb stores (ALL stores) that stocked them ALWAYS ripped out that kombi-thing.

I'd love to meet one of these people
    Me too man. I'd love to catch one of those scumbags in the act.

At Chadstone saw only one potp Quintus Prime left at Target (they also had a tonne of Cyberverse).
    Right now TRU is virtually running on empty. Most of the store has been sealed off.

Galvatran Guest

Day trip to Bendigo. BigW has POTP wave 2 deluxes; no voyagers though. Picked up Slag, Swoop, Triggerhappy, Slugslinger, Twinferno. 8 bucks for TR deluxes!

You mean Sludge and Snarl is out in Big W?

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    You mean Sludge and Snarl is out in Big W?
    That's a negative techx. A typo on my part. Should be POTP wave 1 sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    That's a negative techx. A typo on my part. Should be POTP wave 1 sorry.
    Haha, I was so excited, I nearly left for Bendigo. You just saved me a 2 1/2 hours of driving and overnight camping 🤣🤣

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vorox4251 View Post
    Toy world Werribee has transformers mighty mugs for 20, and the new mega rescue bot bumblebee. But toys r us has now shut for good
    Rescue Bots Bumblebee with 2 dogs spotted at Toyworld Highpoint. Can't remember the exact price but it was way hefty for a child's toys. Can't see parents splashing out big coin for this toy.

Bumblebee looked fat too. No other way to put it.

Of POTP prime masters, I spotted 4x Quintus Prime, 4x Solus Prime and 3x Megatronus at K-mart Dandenong.

Toyworld Chadstone had 3x Leader Skyshadows, 1x Leader DragonStorm on clearance for $40/each as of yesterday (7/Aug).