Page 732 of 833 FirstFirst ... 712722727728729730731732733734735736737742752 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Keilor has 1 Chromia, 1 Prowl. Wave 2 battlemasters, Studio Series Sideswipe, WWII Bee, Clunker Bee, Barricade and all the Studio Series Voyager Brawls and Megatrons you could ever want!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Last Night @ Airport West

Kmart
    Wave 1 Battlemasters
    2x Siege Sixgun
    2x Siege Ironhide
    More SS Megatron and Brawls than you could ever want

Target
    3x Siege Starscream
    1x Siege Soundwave
    1x Siege Chromia
    Wave 1 Micromasters

Coles
    1x each of TLK Strafe, Crosshairs and Cogman (toy section is 1 tiny shelf facing the milk fridges)
    Thanks was able to finally get a Crosshairs, also grabbed the last sixgun from kmart though chromia was gone from target.

kmart still has 2x Siege Ironhide and target only has starscreams & Micromasters left.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Coles has a full compliment of TLK deluxes @$12 (B’bee, Cogman, Barricade and ?Beserker).
    Well they didn’t last an extra week. I should have gone last Saturday.

Taking this as a sign I’m not meant to get Cogman. I’ll put the dollars towards Jetfire instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Well they didn’t last an extra week. I should have gone last Saturday.

Taking this as a sign I’m not meant to get Cogman. I’ll put the dollars towards Jetfire instead.
    Paulbot take note that sightings of Cogman have been in the northern suburbs (e.g. Showgrounds, Airport West and Northcote) so you're best bet is away from the south eastern suburbs.

Last weekend I tried a bunch of SE stores and came up with not a single sighting so I’ve been a little jealous of those sightings on the other side of the city. I’d hoped M-Bot’s might still be valid but alas no. It’s cool though Cogman is off my list now and I bought some figures online today instead.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Paulbot take note that sightings of Cogman have been in the northern suburbs (e.g. Showgrounds, Airport West and Northcote) so you're best bet is away from the south eastern suburbs.
    Eh to be honest I've been to at least 3 other northern suburbs coles (Glenroy, Broadmeadows, Roxburgh Park) and they have had zilch. I think its just down to individual store management as to when/how they stock their toy section or whether they even have much of one.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I’ve seen another at Eden Rise Coles (far south east) last week, which I didn’t post at the time (sorry Paulbot!). Happy to pick up one if I see it in case!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Northcote plaza coles (the one next to Kmart not at the other end of the plaza) have Cogman, crosshairs, bumblebee and beserker.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

I wonder where all the deluxes got sent to I need squeeks

The TK MAXX near Southern Cross Station has Cyberverse Warriors for $24.99
    Still more expensive than I’d be willing to pay for them with their limited articulation, but a significantly more reasonable price than most stores charge
    They had 1 each of Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron and Prowl