Page 738 of 833 FirstFirst ... 718728733734735736737738739740741742743748758 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

20% off full priced items at Toyworld Forest Hill Chase. They had 2 Leader Rodimus Unicronus??? @$90 and 2 Seige Shockwave left @$90. so both should be going for $72 if anyone is interested.

Did a quick runaround of the cbd tonight

Big W: siege wave 2 micro masters and battle masters
    Target: I don’t actually remember everything that was there, not much. I remember a siege Starscream
    MYER: SO MANY STUDIO SERIES (the shatter wave of deluded, taking up 2 shelves, and (somehow) a ton of the Megatron and brawl wave of voyagers (where do these keep coming from? We’re so far behind on voyagers)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Stock is stagnant in werribee plaza across all stores with only the new cogman studio series wave being "new" for the myers, no way would any of the stores get anything wfc wise unless big w is getting some siege stuff in for the upcoming sale.

But can anyone do me a solid and report if highpoint get anything, specifically myers as in the WA thread someone reported wfc leaders being stocked, oh and maybe the cbd I was just there but forgot to checkout myers due to time constraints

EDIT:Rather than a bump I'll report nothing at highpoint regarding new siege stuff either, although the big w has more of the studio series cogman wave, enough for the upcoming toysale perhaps?
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 1st June 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Still more of the same here at Werribee Plaza. Saw a lone Soundwave at Kmart I think.

One thing, i was lucky to pickup that lone Titans Return Blaster that Ive been eyeing for months now. Price got reduced to 40 and with the 20% off on top of that, its quite a bargain.
    Checkout my Youtube Channel - youtube.com/c/GrimTrigger

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTrigger View Post
    Still more of the same here at Werribee Plaza. Saw a lone Soundwave at Kmart I think.

One thing, i was lucky to pickup that lone Titans Return Blaster that Ive been eyeing for months now. Price got reduced to 40 and with the 20% off on top of that, its quite a bargain.
    I'm gonna miss that tattered box sitting there but alas, he needed a better home than their shelves LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I'm gonna miss that tattered box sitting there but alas, he needed a better home than their shelves LOL
    Here he is now!

https://imgur.com/gallery/VwBC8m0

Nice!

Now with a bit of luck we can get some new leaders in like the WA thread is reporting

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Nice!

Now with a bit of luck we can get some new leaders in like the WA thread is reporting
    Im happy I did the drive to Mornington Peninsula to get Galaxy Convoy... didnt expect it to be this late TBH. Even with studio series were at least a couple of waves behind.

Found the new siege leader class galaxy optimus at toyworld in ferntree gully
    Last edited by Ultra Mackness; 6th June 2019 at 06:59 PM.

Big W Broadmeadows has 1x each of Scrapmetal, Cogman and Shatter