Page 742 of 833 FirstFirst ... 722732737738739740741742743744745746747752762 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I was able to buy Red Alert after i came back to show Chromia to a manager. Hound was scanning though but is he a wave 3 rerelease?
    Yes, either 1 or 2 hounds... based on if there are 3 Reflectors in the case (with 2 each of Red Alert and Brunt). Entertainment Earth says 2 of each, but another listing that was floating around claimed to have 3 Reflectors in each case, which would mean just 1 Hound. Considering Hound is supposed to be in wave 5 cases as well, I don't think it will be a difficult toy to find by the end of the year.

Thanks for clearing up, i missed wave 1 Hound at Toyworld and i kinda regret it so when i saw it with Red Alert i grabbed it. I wish they will include Sideswipe in the future cases as well

Saw Refraktor/Reflector x1 at K-Mart Dandenong today.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes, either 1 or 2 hounds... based on if there are 3 Reflectors in the case (with 2 each of Red Alert and Brunt). Entertainment Earth says 2 of each, but another listing that was floating around claimed to have 3 Reflectors in each case, which would mean just 1 Hound. Considering Hound is supposed to be in wave 5 cases as well, I don't think it will be a difficult toy to find by the end of the year.
    An confirm the cases at Kmart (well my local anyway) are 2xeach.... so 2 hound present, and I still need to hunt a 3rd reflector

New toy store in emporium, Kidstuff near the food court.

Got the two reflectors they had at 40 each but you get a 15% members discount for spending $75, so only $32 each approximately. Still a few Brunts, Red Alert and Hound.

Nothing on their online store unfortunately.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    New toy store in emporium, Kidstuff near the food court.

Got the two reflectors they had at 40 each but you get a 15% members discount for spending $75, so only $32 each approximately. Still a few Brunts, Red Alert and Hound.

Nothing on their online store unfortunately.
    Good find!

Myer CBD has billions of Siege. Heaps of voyager Starscream and Soundwave, deluxe Prowl, Six-gun and Ironhide and leader Shockwave and Ultra Magnus.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

On a whim decided to check out 3 western suburb kmarts specifically for deluxe siege wave 3

Werribee plaza-don't bother, too many chomia's to get a restock any time soon
    Tarniet-Looks like they either aren't moving or restocked on wave 2
    Sanctuary Lakes-WE HAD A WINNER...had, looks like someone nabbed the refraktors and left 2 brunts (I took one) and 2 redalerts (again, took one, crotch on mine snapped and can't be fudged driving back so I just glued it down *eyeroll*)

Anyone know if altona gate has wave 3 or any others to check...if you find one can ya hide it for me, don't want to pay more than kmart's prices for the trio

Edit:Just to save a post altona gate did get wave 3 but at around 11:30am they only had one refraktor redalert and brunt...needless to say but I took the refraktor, nothing else to report
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 5th July 2019 at 09:10 PM.

If you're looking for Siege wave 3 in the south eastern suburbs then don't bother with the following K-marts: Knox, Rowville, Fountain Gate & Dandenong.

BUT if you go to Parkmore you'll find x2 of Hound, Brunt & Red Alert and x1 of Reflector.

Add Endevaour Hills Kmart to the list of stores with no wave 3 yet