Page 750 of 833 FirstFirst ... 730740745746747748749750751752753754755760770 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld apparently has Power of the Primes legends on sale for half price ($9.99ea)
    Not sure if it?s a mistake or just not advertised in their catalogue, but while I was at toyword Sunbury today they also had the price tags on the Siege Micromasters. So those are $9.99ea at toyworld Sunbury right now. Maybe Check your local toyworlds to see if other toyworlds have them half price too.

(Figures I?d find this the day after I bought them from Big W )

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Toyworld apparently has Power of the Primes legends on sale for half price ($9.99ea)
    Not sure if it?s a mistake or just not advertised in their catalogue, but while I was at toyword Sunbury today they also had the price tags on the Siege Micromasters. So those are $9.99ea at toyworld Sunbury right now. Maybe Check your local toyworlds to see if other toyworlds have them half price too.

(Figures I?d find this the day after I bought them from Big W )
    They've been like that at werribee plaza (the final p.o.t.p legends wave), just old stock that needed to be cleared from hasbro's warehouse I guess, and some siege stuff except leaders also on special prices because they clearly ordered too much

I regret buying them before they done this

At Kmart Parkmore and Fountain Gate I've seen the new SS wave and both stores have Long Haul, KSI Boss, Hightower, Drift and Car Dropkick. I didn't count how many though.

For anyone still looking for SS Rampage, there are two at Kmart Brandon Park.

Kmart Melton has

Studio Series
    2x Hightower
    1x Drift (copter)
    4x Dropkick (car)

Siege
    2 x Hound
    2 x Brunt
    2 x Red Alert

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Kmart Melton has

Studio Series
    2x Hightower
    1x Drift (copter)
    4x Dropkick (car)

Siege
    2 x Hound
    2 x Brunt
    2 x Red Alert
    Thanks for the tip off, snagged the drift

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Big W in the city has nothing but a few Rescue Patrol Micromasters and some Battlemasters.
    Yup. Still the same situation this afternoon. The Battlemasters include Pteraxadon. I also noticed a Bot Bots Music Mob set.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Western Suburbs report

Werribee plaza: (report from yesterday that I forgot to post)
    Kmart WILL have the new SS deluxes soon as they are on order (as I asked staff) but currently nothing of interest, they did have a ksi boss there (which I took) and I found an SS ironhide but he wasn't with the rest of the tf's, since I was in a rush I left him on the endcap I saw him (still in toy section when I last checked at least), they did have some cyberverse gnaw's there
    Target had a few SS rampages and a siege leader magnus but the ss deluxes are the pewvious wave
    Big w had nothing new
    Didn't check myer and zing had nothing of note (and for those like me waiting on mpm megatron I've yet to get a call yet)

Kmart Tarneit:
    Nothing here but low stock would suggest new stock inbound of SS deluxes

Kmart Sanctuary lakes:
    Didn't actually go in but low stock warning on website, wait until this changes or just keep popping in

Kmart Altona Gate:
    Checked today, they have the new SS deluxes, took home a drift (one left) and a hightower (thought there was one more there?), no signs of car dropkick

Minotaur:
    Older waves, over priced, but they got issue one of what appeared to be a death's head comic, I thought idw got his rights but no under marvel, shows how much I follow comics these days lol

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Frankston has one Long Haul, one Rampage and 2 KSI bosses
    Myer Frankston has two each each of Red Alert and Brunt, no Refraktors when I went there

Big W CBD, SS helicopter Drift x1, SS Hightower x2 (I bought one so 1 left), SS Dropkick car x2.