Page 752 of 833 FirstFirst ... 732742747748749750751752753754755756757762772 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

In the CBD lunchtime today, these were sighted

at Myer: multiples of SS-45, SS-46, SS-47; TFBB Energon Igniters OP, Dropkick, Blitzwing; Cyberverse Cosmic Patrol Prowl, Driller Drive Sky-Byte, Demo Stascream, Tank Cannon Jetfire, Mace Mash Gnaw, Sneak Strike Drift, Spark Armor OP, Megs and BB

at Big W: Battlemasters Pteraxadon and the blue Targetmaster, discounted to $8ea, IIRC. Nothing else notable.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

ToyWorld southland has the BotBot arcade pack $55and a lot of wave 1 single packs.

Also the small and large Cyberverse armor toys ($33 and $50)

I picked up that series 3 Botbots pack that Paulbot has pictured from the new (I think) Toyworld at Doncaster - I was lucky enough to find the “pack #6” which according to TFWiki, is the best pack to get to get the most new ones (or some such). Doncaster has exactly 6 packs and numbered 1-6 (numbers can be found on the back of the pack on the far right hand side, adjacent to the character artwork).

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Chadstone has the small and large size Spark Armor toys. The smaller were $30 ($24 with current sale) but didn’t note the price of BB/Prime/Meg.

Nothing of note at Kmart or Target.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer Frankston had the Helicopter Drift wave of Studio Series deluxes. Nothing of note anywhere else

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Werribee plaza report

Kmart:Shelf warmers, nothing here
    Big w:Over stocked with siege deluxes, you want a complete refraktor you got it here, and a lone ss drift (still plenty of clearance battle masters and micro masters)
    Myers:Shelf warmers, though a ss ironhide is present and a leader siege ultra magnus
    Target:Saw a leader shockwave, ss optimus nitro and rampage voyagers but nothing of interest
    Toyworld:shelf warmers though the cyberverse line with the spiffy armors are present, all I know is I saw a skybyte among them
    Zing:I don't they ever will have instore tf stuff anymore, just wish I could have auto alerts for when they have the good stuff for pre-order
    Tk maxx:some clearance prime masters 4.99 but otherwise meh here

Edit:I *THINK* I saw a siege springer at big w along with a starscream, just remembered, box was mangled but figure was fine...I...think, I know I saw a springer somewhere in the plaza and it certainly wasn't toyworld or kmart, damn certain it was big w and only 1 with a starscream

Went hunting at Big W Fountain Gate for series 3 Botbots, was disappointed on that front. They did, however, have plenty of Siege deluxes (Red Alert, Hound, Brunt and Refraktor), and a couple of voyager Springers.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

At Myer Chadstone there's a restock of Siege products but no Refraktor among them. Didn't check the other places though.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    At Myer Chadstone there's a restock of Siege products but no Refraktor among them. Didn't check the other places though.
    Any Springer?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Any Springer?
    Can't say. Only checked the deluxe range. Didn't really check the voyagers because all I expect is Soundwave and Starscream. I'll keep my eyes open from now on.