Page 770 of 833 FirstFirst ... 750760765766767768769770771772773774775780790 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Altona Gate Kmart also has the netflix figures in stock. Megatron and Hotlink (3 each). A couple each of the deluxes.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Full complement of Netflix deluxes and voyagers at Brandon Park KMart.
    Oh what. I went there on Saturday and the store was closed to the public and only being used for filling online orders.

While everyone's looking for Netflix bots keep an eye out and post if you see wave 2 Cyberverse deluxes at Kmart too (Hot Rod and Grimlock). There's been some sightings but not a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Oh what. I went there on Saturday and the store was closed to the public and only being used for filling online orders.

While everyone's looking for Netflix bots keep an eye out and post if you see wave 2 Cyberverse deluxes at Kmart too (Hot Rod and Grimlock). There's been some sightings but not a lot
    I’ve heard there was a sighting at Knox. Hoping to head there tomorrow.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Saw Build a Figure Hot Rod and Grimlock at a Kmart in Perth today.

Kmart rosebud has Netflix deludes and voyager, $29 and $49 respectively, both very good prices, especially with the voyagers coming with battle masters

Netflix toys out at Kmart Chadstone.

They also got in wave 2 Cyberverse Deluxes but I bought the Hot Rod and Grimlock

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Frankston K-Mart has the Netflix figures. Also the wave of Power Rangers Lightning Collection wave with the Gold Zeo Ranger which is the newest one if you're into that

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    Altona Gate Kmart also has the netflix figures in stock. Megatron and Hotlink (3 each). A couple each of the deluxes.
    Thanks. Was there today & a Kmart staff was on the phone to a customer wanting TF toys. No deluxe Mirage.

Was in the CBD yesterday. Nothing special at Target or Big W but at Myer I spotted an SS Mixmaster and an SS Soundwave (didn't check how many they had of the latter).
    Also saw Cyberverse Sparkarmor Shockwave X5 and Starscream x1 reduced to $20.

Kmart Airport West has a veritable wall of Netflix figures, multiples of every deluxe and voyager. However it is located away from the toy section in a small alcove behind the self checkouts