Page 786 of 833 FirstFirst ... 766776781782783784785786787788789790791796806 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

ebgames altona have Transformers Generations Selects Voyager WFC-GS14 Megatron G2

At Toy Kingdom Fountain Gate today I spotted two SS voyager Hot Rods and if anyone is still looking for Slitherfangs, I saw about four or five.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Frankston had one SS86 Hot Rod(gone) and not much else beyond Cyberverse Deluxes and a few Netflix Ultra Magnuses and a lone Elita-1, no other stores had anything of note(well TJ Maxx had some Botbots but I don't think there's much interest in those)
    Kmart Carrum Downs had wave 2 Earthrise deluxes and Voyagers, Netflix WFC wave 2 figures and a lone reissue G1 OP in scuffed up looking box

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Kmart Frankston had one SS86 Hot Rod(gone) and not much else beyond Cyberverse Deluxes and a few Netflix Ultra Magnuses and a lone Elita-1, no other stores had anything of note(well TJ Maxx had some Botbots but I don't think there's much interest in those)
    Kmart Carrum Downs had wave 2 Earthrise deluxes and Voyagers, Netflix WFC wave 2 figures and a lone reissue G1 OP in scuffed up looking box
    did carrum downs have a netflix bumble bee?

Toy world Epping has 86 Hot Rod as well as 1 gigawatt.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    did carrum downs have a netflix bumble bee?
    yes, not sure how many

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mildura is lagging behind, badly.

Kmart has re-stocked, but with ER wave 3 deluxes, not wave 4. Also got more of Netflix W2 in.

Target hasn't re-stocked for perhaps 2 months now (and has dribbles of older stuff scattered across a few shelves).

Big W, apart from the stupid amount of Siege Megatrons and Thundercrackers, is refusing to put more stock out on the shelves at the moment (they have received ER W3 deluxes, but only put some out, even when asked directly about them), even though their shelves have gaps everywhere.

No sign at all of SS86 anywhere here, nor the G1 re-issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Mildura is lagging behind, badly.

Kmart has re-stocked, but with ER wave 3 deluxes, not wave 4. Also got more of Netflix W2 in.

Target hasn't re-stocked for perhaps 2 months now (and has dribbles of older stuff scattered across a few shelves).

Big W, apart from the stupid amount of Siege Megatrons and Thundercrackers, is refusing to put more stock out on the shelves at the moment (they have received ER W3 deluxes, but only put some out, even when asked directly about them), even though their shelves have gaps everywhere.

No sign at all of SS86 anywhere here, nor the G1 re-issues.
    Many alicons? I’m yet to see one in store around me

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    yes, not sure how many
    got one finally thanks a lot !

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Many alicons? I’m yet to see one in store around me
    Yes. They've been almost continuously re-stocked in all three shops since they first turned up in late October. If anyone around here wanted to army-build, it would be a piece of cake.