Page 807 of 834 FirstFirst ... 787797802803804805806807808809810811812817827 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 8334

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Four Rodimus on the shelf at Big W Southland now, one with shelf damage though, big dent in bottom corner. No leaders at all.

Only discovered this forum recently.

There were Kingdom Galvatron at Big W Waverley Gardens, but since the Toy Mania sale, those have been sold out.

I did see 2 Rodimus Primes there earlier in the week.

There were about 8 Rodimus Primes and 2 Galvatrons at Wanthaggi Big W yesterday. No little Soundwaves though.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart CBD(used to be Target) had 4 or so WFC Netflix Wave 3 Cheetors, no W3 voyagers or price tags for them either

At Westfield Doncaster now, Myer has Kingdom UM, Huffer, Airazor, BW Megs, and the skeleton triceratops. Also got the SS86 Jazz, Hot Rod, Blurr and Kup. Also SS70,71,72.

Southland Big W

A single Leader Ultra Magnus as well as full assortment of Wave 1 Kingdom Deluxes and Wave 1 Kingdom Cores

Southland Myer

Swimming in Leader Megatrons and Magnus as well as Wave 1 deluxes

Southland Kmart

Nothing but a bunch of Siege Battlemasters, Earthrise Micromasters, a couple of Kingdom Deluxes and a lone Netflix Cheetor

Nothing really noteworthy in my neck of the woods. Big W werribee had an Ultra Magnus. Altona Meadows Big W also had an Ultra Magnus yesterday. Also met a fellow poster on this forum there.. Hi if you are lurking! Haha..

I am aware that Toyworld in Watergardens and Highpoint have Studio Series Grindor... Toyworld in Werribee has an entire jurassic island full of Studio Series Grimlocks and Kingdom T-Wrecks...

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mildura roundup...

Big-W - no leaders at all (I am quite certain that the 3 Magnuses, at least as many Megatrons, and perhaps 8 Grimlocks that were there a bit over a week ago did not sell, so where did they go?). The rest of the sale stock is mostly just sitting there (including at least the second Rodimus they've put on the shelf). I really don't see that many Studio Series Starscreams moving (or, honestly, the dozen or so other voyagers). Some oversized toys aimed at 3-year-olds. And those blasted 2-year-old cyberverse ultras (Slipstream and Shockwave) are still there...

Target - scraps of Kingdom and Cyberverse. Doesn't seem worth even going in there now.

Kmart - Siege leftovers, older Kingdom stuff, newer Netflix stuff (someone took the dead Datsun, of all things...), a bunch of SS86.

And no Galvatrons anywhere, so I guess my card gets charged full price by Amazon tomorrow...

Big W Craigieburn
    Core Soundwave, Dracondon, Optimus and Starscream
    Deluxe Blurr, Dino, Bee, Cheetor, Warpath, Blackarachnia, Arcee, Paleotrex
    Voyager Starscream, Hot Rod, Dinobot and Inferno

Kmart Craigieburn
    Usual Battlemasters and Micromasters
    All the recent Netflix Deluxes except Cheetor
    Some Wave 1 Kingdom Deluxes
    The Buzzworthy Bumblebee + Spike set is down to $19 and still shelfwarming

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Mildura has finally entered the modern day - Kingdom wave 2 has arrived. Only several months late. And still they stock no more than mere scraps.

No change elsewhere, so I'm pretty sure that my Big W won't be stocking any Galvatrons before Amazon receives theirs (whenever that may happen...)