Page 820 of 833 FirstFirst ... 800810815816817818819820821822823824825830 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

JB Hi Fi Mildura had two Shattered Glass Ultra Magnuses this morning (now one), $99. Another Amazon order gleefully scrapped, and a Powered Convoy arrives on my Diaclone shelf.

Toyworld Doncaster has the new Metroplex with the big wheel and Motormaster.
    Kmart has Jihiaxus.

Toyworld Eastland had some Kingdom stuff on sale and apparently some others have them.
    $20 - Slammer, Waspinator, Shadow Cat and the brown dinosaur
    $35 - Rhinox and Tigatron and one Cheetor
    $60 - Ultra Magnus and Galvatron

And this is why Victoria will, like the rest of Aus, rarely see Cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    And this is why Victoria will, like the rest of Aus, rarely see Cosmos.
    I hope this individual is an actual collector who wants to display multiple Cosmos and not buying them for scalping.

When you look at the pic, he's just gotten himself one of each toy...seems fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    When you look at the pic, he's just gotten himself one of each toy...seems fair enough.
    Yeah, Oli is probably just a fan. But it's remarkable how Cosmoses are disappearing incredibly quickly. People are making lots of phone calls too. So stop reading this and make some calls, Victorians!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    No, it isn't. He's only bought one, and taken the rest out of circulation before they've even left the stock room.

He can bloody well wait for them to go on the damned shelves where everyone has a chance to grab them, and then buy them or put them on lay-by or risk missing them like everyone else has to. Like he says himself, he's abusing his position.

(and I say this as someone who's had all of these for a couple of weeks from Singapore, so I'm not racing anyone for them)

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    No, it isn't. He's only bought one, and taken the rest out of circulation before they've even left the stock room.

He can bloody well wait for them to go on the damned shelves where everyone has a chance to grab them, and then buy them or put them on lay-by or risk missing them like everyone else has to. Like he says himself, he's abusing his position.

(and I say this as someone who's had all of these for a couple of weeks from Singapore, so I'm not racing anyone for them)
    Wait, so can he put them on lay-by or not? The others ‘taken out of circulation’ were put on lay-by, is the issue that the boxes didn’t physically touch the shelves first? Does he literally need to walk out of the warehouse and boop the shelf where they are meant to go before he can morally lay-by them?

I grabbed one of each of the velocitron line from Campbellfield Kmart this morning so no cosmos or clampdown left.

Craigieburn Kmart has the whole line on the shelf as of 4:00pm today.