Page 830 of 833 FirstFirst ... 810820825826827828829830831832 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    Not great at this but was at Highpoint Toyworld and I could have sworn the sticker on the Ark/Teletraan TF said $99.

Was there to check for the Toymate MPM-12 bargain (not having seen yesterdays post.)
    Yep several Toyworld stores have the Ark for $100. Bargain too

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

JB Hi Fi Mildura has the new wave (Tarn, Hot Shot, Scrapheap, Leo Prime) in stock and available for sale. The web page still says pre-order for next weekend.

They don't have any of Breakdown, because they are getting the toys as solid cases, not assortment cases (I asked and got confirmation). This will also be why they don't yet list Needlenose.

Almost all other Transformers stock has been removed from display (and there was quite a mountain of it, too).

Also, I found Earthspark warriors at Big W.

JB HI FI Southland is putting out their new Legacy stock out, nabbed one of the tarn’s, still a couple there along with selects magnificus

Army builders rejoice, Toyworld Epping has Voyager SS Sweeps for $25

Also a good number of $60 Netflix Nemesis Prime and Gen Selects Behold Galvatron

Myer Chadstone had around half a dozen of Hot Shot and Scraphook but not the other two new deluxes. Heaps and heaps of Metroplex (on clearance), Motormaster, Jihaxus, and Sweeps

Kmart Chadstone had well stocked the wave 1 Earthrise releases ($35 for the deluxes)

Zing had a Scraphook and a few older toys in faded boxes (assume the lighting in the glass cabinet has faded them?)

When I was at Big W Sunbury today I saw tags up for introductory offers for Earthspark Deluxe and "Legacy EV" deluxe both for $29 i believe.
    No legacy stuff on the shelves though. but maybe this means Evolution wave 1 might be showing up there soon.

they also had 2x Studio Series the Fallen, and 2x Studio Series Sludge if anyone is still after them.
    also 3x Studio series BB Thundercracker and 1x AOE Galvatron

Big W Mildura just put two new cartons of wave 1 voyagers on the shelves. Legacy wave 1, not Legacy Evolution wave 1. The stuff that was new this time last year...

I'm sure there's a better thread for this, but I can't locate it

Just saw a bunch of Cyberverse Scout toys (packaging copyright was marked 2021) in my local Reject Shop for $8 each (I think...). Starscream, Bumblebee, Shadow Striker, and Ratchet that I can recall.

Reported this on Facebook earlier:

Kmart Rosebud had the ROTB Mainline figures on the shelves, went to purchase however they aren't actually able to be sold until the 10th

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Southland
    Target finally put some Wave 3 Legacy deluxes on shelf
    Toyworld has the previously Target exclusive Legacy Deluxe Beast Assortment, 44.95.
    JB Hi Fi has Wave 1 and 2 of Legacy Evolution, minus Needlenose and Twincast, they also have the initial wave of Rise of the Beast Studio Series figures(minus Leader Scourge) plus the Buzzworthy Bumblebee PR of Jetwing Prime

Frankston
    JB HiFi also has Wave 1 and 2 of Legacy Evolution, minus Needlenose and Twincast, plus the initial wave of Rise of the Beast Studio Series figures(minus Leader Scourge) and the Buzzworthy Bumblebee PR of Jetwing Prime