Page 209 of 833 FirstFirst ... 189199204205206207208209210211212213214219229 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Armageddon expo:
    sky garry!! Didnt have the $180 for him

Alternity for $65
    encores, predaking, beast wars return..
    so much stuff, so overpriced..

So much geek stink...

ha bumblebee and jazz for 40 bucks at toyworld southland...this one has billingual packaging.

i want new transformers man. where are they?

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    Armageddon expo:
    sky garry!! Didnt have the $180 for him

Alternity for $65
    encores, predaking, beast wars return..
    so much stuff, so overpriced..

So much geek stink...
    There's actually TF stuff at Armageddon? I've never been so I don't even know much about it but I'm thinking of going to the next one in Adelaide.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    There's actually TF stuff at Armageddon? I've never been so I don't even know much about it but I'm thinking of going to the next one in Adelaide.
    Yup! Seems to be at most conventions, mainly people flogging encores/ jp releases.
    not sure if its cheaper to buy off the net though.
    I did get to meet the G1Perceptor voice actor and Steve Blum!

Picks up, I got TFC - Stepper for $60 and Alternity Starscream for $65
    Even saw 1 stall selling Nightbird and herculeas? The 3rdparty devastator limb

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    Yup! Seems to be at most conventions, mainly people flogging encores/ jp releases.
    not sure if its cheaper to buy off the net though.
    I did get to meet the G1Perceptor voice actor and Steve Blum!

Picks up, I got TFC - Stepper for $60 and Alternity Starscream for $65
    Even saw 1 stall selling Nightbird and herculeas? The 3rdparty devastator limb
    Oh cool, that's good to know. Making the effort to travel and attend these conventions seems more worthwhile when I know more stuff I'm interested in will be there. I bought the Mark Ryan absentee pack though.

Coles in Gisborne (if anyone gets out that way) has just restocked on their Cyberverse. Or I should say "just stocked" as I don't think I've seen them there before.

There's at least 2 Hatchets there if anyone's still looking for him. I couldn't look through all the pegs as some woman was camped out on the floor filling a basket with every other toy on the display (apart from the TFs).

Armageddon had some good deals.... I got the E-Hobby Blue Omega Supreme for 180.... about $5 cheaper than cheapest online, and of course no shipping needed.

Same for the ehobby glavatron, about 10 cheaper than I can find, but it was one or the other and I had to pick the that wasn't a rip-off

Human Alliance Jazz and BB at Toy Kingdom clearance store at Fountain Gate $40 each.

Also spotted at Kmart many of the DOTM toys now have "Out on DVD Nov 10" stickers attached.

Cranbourne Kmart had wave 2 DOTM Deluxes, heaps of all three DOTM leaders, raps of Ultimate Prime but no Cyberverse action sets (I took the last two). Also Generations Scourge, Thundercracker, Wheeljack and Kup.

Fountain Gate Kmart had one each of the Cyberverse Megs and OP on Saturday and stacks of the Bumblebee set.

Just back from Kmart Burwood 24/7 and there were about 10-15 sets of the Ultimate Gift 5-packs there for anyone who wants them.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!