Page 789 of 833 FirstFirst ... 769779784785786787788789790791792793794799809 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Kmart Airport West was swimming in Netflix yesterday. Full range of Deluxes and Voyagers for all.
    This and JJJ's above are the sort of news I like. It has annoyed me a bit that Netflix Bee and Netflix Soundwave got scalped in Perth. We got them but they sold out very fast. I like seeing super popular figures shelf warm a bit - reassures me that there will be left over Studio Series 86 figures given how quickly they have sold out over East (we haven't got them in Perth yet). Or even better, that I might find some popular figures on sale!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    This and JJJ's above are the sort of news I like. It has annoyed me a bit that Netflix Bee and Netflix Soundwave got scalped in Perth. We got them but they sold out very fast. I like seeing super popular figures shelf warm a bit - reassures me that there will be left over Studio Series 86 figures given how quickly they have sold out over East (we haven't got them in Perth yet). Or even better, that I might find some popular figures on sale!
    Uh, no, don't take comfort in how we have all this stock sitting on shelves in Mildura. We have a regional population of something around 55,000. I think it perfectly natural that a really big re-stock will take a while to move (if it moves at all - I think there may be one, perhaps two other serious buyers locally and that's it, all other sales will be random "wanna toy, Mum" sales)

K-Mart Eastland had 2x WFC Bumblebee and Elitia 1 and the rest of that series.
    They also had 6 x WFC Soundwave and 2 x Prime.

Kmart Leopold had G1 Reissues Bumblebee, Swerve, Warpath and Gears. Only one each of the latter.

Also had full selection of Netflix Voyagers (wave 1&2) and all of Wave 2 Netflix Deluxes.

Plenty of Earthrise Arcee and Airwave as well.

2944A007-26E3-4836-BE75-B31FCE2A7A83.jpeg

Bit out of the way but Big W Wonthaggi has three SS Shockwaves and three Sky Lynx in store.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Toyworld Traralgon had a couple Generations Collaborative Gigawatts, $65 each.

If anyone's wondering what's at Kmart Northcote, don't bother because it's closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Kmart Leopold had G1 Reissues Bumblebee, Swerve, Warpath and Gears. Only one each of the latter.

Also had full selection of Netflix Voyagers (wave 1&2) and all of Wave 2 Netflix Deluxes.

Plenty of Earthrise Arcee and Airwave as well.
    Any idea if theres any soundwaves left? On holiday in Port Arlington might finally be my chance to get one before the scalper in my area gets one

Big w altona meadows had 3 SS shockwaves and a few Scavangers. Big W werribee also had an SS shockwave but i took it. They also had a few Scavangers.

No sign of the SS 86 stuff yet and don't bother asking staff as they don't seem to be bothered taking initiative to have a look unlike the experience in kmart stores near me who will go check even if you don't ask them to. (Just an observation. I am sure itbis not the same experience in every store).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Any idea if theres any soundwaves left? On holiday in Port Arlington might finally be my chance to get one before the scalper in my area gets one
    There was at least one Soundwave there that day. Hope you had success!